Roeders Post Match Comments Today

Decky

To be fair Carr was not the worst player today by a long chalk.

N'Zogbia was woeful, Duff was as bad. Emre looks way out of touch.

MOM for me was Carrol for proving that at least one player can do the simple and make it look easy. Luque played the best pass of the game in his 10 minutes on the pitch - just a pity the clown upfront didn't have the touch and delicacy to match the pass. Luque could be the perfect foil for Martins.

Guest JamesD

NM, do you have any hobbies outside of following NUFC? I'd recomend smoking weed and jerking off at least once every few days. May make you less insanely pissed off all the time.

NM, do you have any hobbies outside of following NUFC? I'd recomend smoking weed and jerking off at least once every few days. May make you less insanely pissed off all the time.

i am neither a stoner nor a wanker, unlike some on here.

apologies for being pissed off that a lying cunt is managing a team of Championship players. i wish i was able to accept it more, but hey, i can't pretend its good enough. cheers.

Guest nufc_geordie

Next game = Chelsea at home = Bad Defeat = Sacking Monday Morning (in my dreams)

Reality:

Next game = Chelsea at home = One Goal Defeat = Freddie saying he has full faith in Roeder and the signs are good for next season.

Next game = Chelsea at home = Bad Defeat = Sacking Monday Morning (in my dreams)

Reality:

Next game = Chelsea at home = One Goal Defeat = Freddie saying he has full faith in Roeder and the signs are good for next season.

next game after that=defeat against Reading=Roeder saying he needs to have his own squad

next game after that=defeat against Blackburn=Shepherd saying the stadium expansion will become soon and he will give Roeder money to spend although we are in 16th position

next game after that=we win against Watford and we finish in 15th place=Shepherd is saying Roeder will be our manager next season :clap: :clap:

Guest redmayne

Reality:

next game after that=defeat against Reading=Roeder saying he needs to have his own squad

next game after that=defeat against Blackburn=Shepherd saying the stadium expansion will become soon and he will give Roeder money to spend although we are in 16th position

next game after that=we win against Watford and we finish in 15th place=Shepherd is saying Roeder will be our manager next season :clap: :clap:

what a depressing thought as i know its most likely going to happen....

i feel sorry for zoggy, think his confidence took a massive knock when we signed duff. If we lt him go in the summer it willb e a huge mistake. Weve all seen how good he can be, selling good young players is not the way forward

i feel sorry for zoggy, think his confidence took a massive knock when we signed duff. If we lt him go in the summer it willb e a huge mistake. Weve all seen how good he can be, selling good young players is not the way forward

Completely agree with you

Roeder has ruined his form too aswell as Parker's

Guest Hibbits left foot

Get the feeling Glen will last until we play the Mackems next season , should he lose that/those games , then its bye bye

apologies for being pissed off that a lying cunt is managing a team of Championship players. i wish i was able to accept it more, but hey, i can't pretend its good enough. cheers.

See for me this doesn't work. If we are a team of Championship players then Roeder has done a fucking good job getting us safe from relegation and taking us as far as we went in Europe yet you claim Roeder is a shit manager. As said, that doesn't work.

"It's not my squad" is a terrible terrible excuse, worse than using injury as an excuse.

Every new managers work with squads left by the predecessor, MON works with what DOL left him, Curbishely works with Pardew's players etc. Only Martins, Duff, Gooch and Sib are his players but he forgets how many times the likes of Solano, Milner, Given, Parker etc save Newcastle for Roeder. Would he dispense with such players?

Wake up Roeder.

Spent a two a half minutes of the 3 and a half minutes of his interview on BBC website talking about Owen.

was probably asked the question to be fair..............

you don't understand,being fair or balanced isn't allowed,you can only slag off!

The attitude stuff is blatently aimed at N'Zogbia - all the talent but no self-motivation.

But to be fair, the team is carrying a shit manager aswell as the team carrying 3 or 4 wasters.

See for me this doesn't work. If we are a team of Championship players then Roeder has done a fucking good job getting us safe from relegation and taking us as far as we went in Europe yet you claim Roeder is a shit manager. As said, that doesn't work.

Indeed Jon, its about time someone asked for logic to be applied. "All the players are shit!!! OMG why cant Roeder get us to win, he is shit!!!" just doesnt work. If the players arent good enough for this league then surely you have to be happy with mid-table. Any other expectation in this case is just stoopid.

N'Zogbia clearly going to be sold this summer.