Roeders Post Match Comments Today

Decky

I almost have to refuse to believe that he would say something that ridiculous. I need to see these comments in print before I can react to this.

If he's said that, then all respect is out the window, and he needs to leave ASAP.

Guest johnson293

Interview with BBC is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport/football/video/88000/bb/88857_16x9_bb.asx

Key points about todays game...

"Dissappointed by first half display, as I wasn't expecting that after last weeks win at Sheffield Utd"

"Newcastle haven't done well away from home over recent years, and its something that needs to be erradicated over the next seaosn or two"

"First half performance, surprised how poorly three or four of them played"

"Cannot carry three or four of them when they aren't playing well"

"Had to have a serious word with them at half time, which to be honest shouldn't be needed"

"Things had to be said, and was a completely different performance in the second half"

"Oba gets a great chance to square the game, but unfortunately hits it straight at David James body"

"Owen still a long way off Premiership football"

"A possibility he (owen) could play against Chelsea"

"He (owen) has given the lads a lift in training"

Totally out of his depth really - time for him to go.

MJ

Interview with BBC is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport/football/video/88000/bb/88857_16x9_bb.asx

"Dissappointed by first half display, as I wasn't expecting that after last weeks win at Sheffield Utd"

"Newcastle haven't done well away from home over recent years, and its something that needs to be erradicated over the next seaosn or two"

"Had to have a serious word with them at half time, which to be honest shouldn't be needed"

"Things had to be said, and was a completely different performance in the second half"

"Oba gets a great chance to square the game, but unfortunately hits it straight at David James body"

MJ

What a cunt

Its his job to motivate this 3-4 players before the game and not at half time

Had respect for the bloke last season when we finished 7th but this season he is showing that this job is well out of his league...

He needs to go and i hope the fat pig change his mind and sack him after the last game of the season

MJ

What a c***

Its his job to motivate this 3-4 players before the game and not at half time

Had respect for the bloke last season when we finished 7th but this season he is showing that this job is well out of his league...

He needs to go and i hope the fat pig change his mind and sack him after the last game of the season

Same here, I had respect for him but over this season he has shown his true colours. The bloke is a complete and utter twat, The day he goes i will be up the pub celebrating. Every man and his dog knows Roeder aint good enough so why is he still in charge?

I'm honestly not sure i can face another season under Roeder; praying the rumours that Shepherd realises he's clueless and is trying to bring in someone of Allardyce's ilk are true.

I'm honestly not sure i can face another season under Roeder; praying the rumours that Shepherd realises he's clueless and is trying to bring in someone of Allardyce's ilk are true.

Yea hopefully, Another season under Roeder and we'll be going down.

Yeah tell me about it. Even under the dark dark Souness days I never lost interest in watching NUFC play but these days under Roeder I just don`t bother.  

I hated Souness for ruining our club, I hate Roeder for being Roeder.

Yeah tell me about it. Even under the dark dark Souness days I never lost interest in watching NUFC play but these days under Roeder I just don`t bother. 

that's how i feel

Guest optimistic nit

MJ

its been a noticeable lift as well.

Yea hopefully, Another season under Roeder and we'll be going down.

I actually think we'll get more of the same, midtable mediocrity which in many ways is even worse. Hoovering around 10th will take Freddy ages to give him the boot.

Guest eyeball_tickler

genius.

I think deep down in the pits of his stoney Scottish heart, Graeme Souness knew he was a prize prick. Roeder on the other hand I find conceited.