What does the future hold for NUFC? - Chronicle

lovejoy

It clearly states the article is by three writers...

"Special report into the future of United

Apr 19 2007

By Alan Oliver, Lee Ryder and John Gibson, The Evening Chronicle"

And there is fk all special about it, and why should fans settle for a pathetic non apology from Anal (if you can even spot it)?

A slow news day is all its about, nowt else tow rite about so lets soa sum up the season kind of shite.

Guest Toon83

a good read that actually

and the 'american interest' is also intersting

I think it is a huge amount of drivel - hastily put together.

On what do you base this claim?

It's a crap article that highlights the problems then goes about clearing those still at the club, they're all blameless, it's all the fault of Souness.

The Chronicle writers have no balls.

i guess im alone in thinking it was a canny read then eh :lol:

Nope i agree with you mate, makes alot of sense

Gibbo tends to make sense a lot of the time and is someone I have actually have a lot of time for at the Chronicle. The other two are as bad as each other (or indeed Roeder) for their weak excuses and scapegoats.

Anyone pick up a veiled apology from Anal in that article, in response to his slating on the message boards?

I reckon his Editor has told him to get his tongue out of the Clubs arse and try to be a bit more impartial.

agree .its good to see him be a bit more critical and gibson and ryder aswell get stuck in .tbh they have to draw a fine line between out right critisism of the manager and the board and having access to the club for storys etc but imho they should be telling it how it is and how crap a manager roeder is and they would get more respect.

Guest Emre05

So if Owen didnt get injured at world cup we would have bought huth and other defender instead of Martins ( if huth and this defender agreed to sign for us ) ...

So we wouldnt have bought another striker at all even with Shearer AND Chopra gone which would have left us with just Michael Owen and Ameobi as our first team strikers and Ameobi was playing with an injury too..

So if Owen didnt get injured at world cup we would have bought huth and other defender instead of Martins ( if huth and this defender agreed to sign for us ) ...

So we wouldnt have bought another striker at all even with Shearer AND Chopra gone which would have left us with just Michael Owen and Ameobi as our first team strikers and Ameobi was playing with an injury too..

Tbh i think FS could be lying about Martins being bought as Owens replacement, I think he's saying that to add a bit of weight to his arguement. I remember Roeder saying we need to replace Shearer and that we need to find a partner for Owen.