Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Stephen927

Carroll, Harewood, Ranger, Ryan Taylor (TOP man!), Danny SImpson (TOP man!) in Tiger on Monda night (Well, Tuesda morning!) at about 1.30am - Darren Bent, Campbell and Jones also in.

Shoulda kicked f*** out of Harewood.

Ya joking - he is like a tank close up! All seemed like good lads mind I must say!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DfFjxxNo_MQ/SNvW71m4jgI/AAAAAAAAAgs/aLfb7RNhqC8/s320/John+Coffey.jpg

:lol:

My sister was in Manchester with her work but met up with Charles N'Zogbia and Scott Sinclair for lunch. She's been friends with Zoggy since his time up here, but after lunch they all went shopping together, my sister basically came back with a £700 hand bag and £200s worth of clothes and makeup etc that Charles bought her, and he offered her a Blackberry too. But that's not even the best of it, my sister came down on the train but Charles decided to go back he'd get my sister and her friend a driver to take them back to Newcastle... a £325 an hour luxury Mercedes, fitted with Champagne, TV's and all the rest of it.

On a side note my sister said that Scott Sinclair was a really nice bloke, very down-to-earth and wasn't arrogant about how much he earned etc.

They also don't really like Marlon King, and really didn't want to talk about him.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm reliably informed that Chopra is currently in Aspers.

Always in there isn't he? :lol:

Yep.

Playing roulette apparently.

Lets hope its an Aspers in Russia then eh.

My sister was in Manchester with her work but met up with Charles N'Zogbia and Scott Sinclair for lunch. She's been friends with Zoggy since his time up here, but after lunch they all went shopping together, my sister basically came back with a £700 hand bag and £200s worth of clothes and makeup etc that Charles bought her, and he offered her a Blackberry too. But that's not even the best of it, my sister came down on the train but Charles decided to go back he'd get my sister and her friend a driver to take them back to Newcastle... a £325 an hour luxury Mercedes, fitted with Champagne, TV's and all the rest of it.

On a side note my sister said that Scott Sinclair was a really nice bloke, very down-to-earth and wasn't arrogant about how much he earned etc.

They also don't really like Marlon King, and really didn't want to talk about him.

must be a good ride your sister like.

Guest Heneage

must be a good ride your sister like.

:lol: :lol:

She's on the take like!

Well firstly an apology to any Manure fans reading my dribble, as i believe the power of my cheffery has ruined Rio Ferdinand.

I work in a resturant in the south coast and Rio and various members of his family including Anton, He was about 2 weeks away from the end of his recovery period, about 2-3 months ago? I digress, I basically served him and his family some food from my place of work and created an awesome desert thus clearly breaking his form and ruining him forever.

Seemed like a nice chap, I'm 6"2 when shocked into standing up straight and Rio was loftier than expected, I didn't talk to Anton. No regrets there.

Just need to get Darren Bent in and make him something...

Guest Heneage

Just had a phone call from me Dad in Tenerife & the word over there is Nile & Danny Simpson had fight. Anyone else herd anything as he was ringing me to confirm if I had herd out. I have not searched this board as of yet.

I thought they were bezzies? In tup tup telling girls to 'fuck us or fuck off'?

Just had a phone call from me Dad in Tenerife & the word over there is Nile & Danny Simpson had fight. Anyone else herd anything as he was ringing me to confirm if I had herd out. I have not searched this board as of yet.

I thought they were bezzies? In tup tup telling girls to 'f*** us or f*** off'?

Not sure about anything else Kez just asking the question like I said a few texts have been flying from NCL to Tenerife about this.

Guest Heneage

I thought they were bezzies? In tup tup telling girls to 'f*** us or f*** off'?

Not sure about anything else Kez just asking the question like I said a few texts have been flying from NCL to Tenerife about this.

Weird. I'd imagine Nile would give Simpson a good pasting, but Simpson's shagged Imogen Thomas so he gets bonus points.