Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest toonlass

Her statuses  :undecided:

"Is majorly excited today for Gary Lucy."

:lol:

At least someone is.

Her friend has posted "chin up" on her wall! Fucks sake no! You'll take half of Benwell out!

Christ, it's like they have an international stalking network, one of then has loads of pictures of Steven Gately and Danyl off the XFactor :lol:

It really is, fucking scary like!

I wonder if they are members of a Newcastle forum.....

I'm disappointed. Thought it would be that scary girl's profile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=602285206

??

"Ffs what gives you the right to judge me when you know f*** all about me and my life? I have my reasons for as you call it "stalking people" so instead of judging me why dont you stop and ask why i do what i do then you might actually get it? And for your information he's not freaked out he told me i was welcome to go and see him anytime think yiour just jealous love?"

:frantic:

Guest Geordiesned
Danielle Danny Guthrie Green Ffs what gives you the right to judge me when you know fuck all about me and my life? I have my reasons for as you call it "stalking people" so instead of judging me why dont you stop and ask why i do what i do then you might actually get it? And for your information he's not freaked out he told me i was welcome to go ...

:lol:

Danielle Danny Guthrie Green Pathetic little stalker? Pfft your just a jealous little 13 year old who thinks she has a chance with a 22 year old footballer.

She actually thinks she's in there!

:mackems:

Guest Geordiesned

She posts like a billion status's every day  :lol:

Danielle Danny Guthrie Green Can i call you or do you have a little place we can go to so you can show me some of those dirty moves baby ♥ xx

:icon_puke_r:

"Actually i will say why i do it because then people might stop and realise. I have so much shit in my life i get people in the streets taking pics of me and posting them on the internet i get told im ugly like everyday of my life and the only thing that takes it all away is going to meet the people i love whats so wrong in that?x"

:undecided: