Players in public

Guest hindu times

Aye, I seen. Thought it deserved a mention in this thread too, considering there's no player i'd rather meet tbh. Wish I went out. My mate said something along the lines of "Here Jose, forget aboot Roberto Carlos and al that, you're the man". :lol:

Was on same easyjet flight home as Coloccini & Family last night from Alicante to toon. Colo looked pissed off with his wife/mrs as she missed the speedy boarding call cos she was in the shops... she then pushed to the front as colo was pointing to the back of the queue, indicating they should be at the back of the line. In the end he just put his heed doon and followed the mrs/family.  :colo:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently sat next to the youngest Ameobi on the Metro.

I imagine you are not sitting next to him any longer, either one of your journeys has come to an end or he has seen you posting on an internet forum from your phone about him. If not, please call him Shola.

Wayne Routledge is currently is Gosforth Asda

Is he running down the aisles aimlessly?

Apparently he was stuck in one half of an isle as he didnt know how to cross

Was on same easyjet flight home as Coloccini & Family last night from Alicante to toon. Colo looked pissed off with his wife/mrs as she missed the speedy boarding call cos she was in the shops... she then pushed to the front as colo was pointing to the back of the queue, indicating they should be at the back of the line. In the end he just put his heed doon and followed the mrs/family.  :colo:

60K Aweek and hes flying fucking SLEAZEYJET  what a cheapskate.....id rather flap my arms and try to fly than fly with these tosspots

60K Aweek and hes flying fucking SLEAZEYJET  what a cheapskate.....id rather flap my arms and try to fly than fly with these tosspots

You can't fly with someone else if they don't do that route can you?