Players in public

Guest hindu times

Was on holiday in Scotland last week, sitting in a hotel with my mate (who was wearing a Newcastle top) when this happened:

Old fella (with his wife in the background) comes walking over to us and says in a Yorkshire accent:

"Newcastle fans eh... what do you think of Alan Smith?"

To which i replied, "He's bloody atrocious." The second the words left my mouth, i knew what was coming....

Old Fella "He's my grandson".

Anyway spent an hour with his grand parents having a bit crack about Smith, in the end they bought me and my mate a pint.

Thoroughly nice couple like.

Replace grandparents with missus and exactly the same happened to me because his missus works with my mom, dont know why she is living down this way mind.

Was on holiday in Scotland last week, sitting in a hotel with my mate (who was wearing a Newcastle top) when this happened:

Old fella (with his wife in the background) comes walking over to us and says in a Yorkshire accent:

"Newcastle fans eh... what do you think of Alan Smith?"

To which i replied, "He's bloody atrocious." The second the words left my mouth, i knew what was coming....

Old Fella "He's my grandson".

Anyway spent an hour with his grand parents having a bit crack about Smith, in the end they bought me and my mate a pint.

Thoroughly nice couple like.

Replace grandparents with missus and exactly the same happened to me because his missus works with my mom, dont know why she is living down this way mind.

Mebbes he met her while at Man Utd?

Not so much a player in public but my best man got me and wor lass a Wedding Card saying congratulations and signed by the squad, also a one from Shearer too.

Class. The wife sent off to the club and the BBC and got me signed photos from Hughton and Shearer as a wedding present. :smitten:

Not so much a player in public but my best man got me and wor lass a Wedding Card saying congratulations and signed by the squad, also a one from Shearer too.

Class. The wife sent off to the club and the BBC and got me signed photos from Hughton and Shearer as a wedding present. :smitten:

I'm printing this off and handing it out to everybody I know. Hopefully they'll take the hint that it's my 21st next year. :)

Guest prestonj1989

My mum also done something similar for my birthday a few years ago. I got a card signed by Shearer, Owen and Souness.

Guest neesy111

Danny Simpson is in sansbury's Ponteland now with a very fit blond waiting in the passenger seat of his Audi.

Tell him his blog is shit. Thanks.