Players in public

Guest hindu times

Wasn't sitting in my normal seat today . I was in Leazes corner level 2 and was sitting next to most of the reserves (Donaldson,Vuckic,Kadar etc.) Anway absolute miserable bunch, didnt cheer any of our goals and only Richardson stayed behind to clap the team (he was with his dad,mam and Grandad at a guess).

Anyway Teeth girl must sit around that area. She walked up the stairs and Vuckic recognised her and pointed her out and they all start laughing (she had passed by and didnt see what they did), must be well known in the club circles.

Wasn't sitting in my normal seat today . I was in Leazes corner level 2 and was sitting next to most of the reserves (Donaldson,Vuckic,Kadar etc.) Anway absolute miserable bunch, didnt cheer any of our goals and only Richardson stayed behind to clap the team (he was with his dad,mam and Grandad at a guess).

Anyway Teeth girl must sit around that area. She walked up the stairs and Vuckic recognised her and pointed her out and they all start laughing (she had passed by and didnt see what they did), must be well known in the club circles.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Kind of annoys me that the wouldn't celebrate our goals like.

Just given me another reason to dislike Donaldson.

He's utter garbage, that should be enough. Peddled this summer, you reckon?

Guest Heneage

He's utter garbage, that should be enough. Peddled this summer, you reckon?

I bloody hope so. We've released youngsters twice as good as him how the hell he's still considered a prospect is beyond me. We seem to have this thing about culling players too early but keeping hold of the shocking ones like him and Grieve.

Fucking Teeth Girl man, she MUST at least be a lurker on here. Needs outing :lol:

Guest Heneage

Yeh, Grieve was another one who was there. He loves himself to death.

By all accounts, an utter, utter w*****

Really how so?

I'm not commenting on either as people they might be nice guys who give to charity and feed the homeless, the problem is they are emplyoed to play football and they can't do that very well. It shows how bad our scouting system was that those two are deemed as prospects but the likes of Jack Colback slipped through the net.

f***ing Teeth Girl man, she MUST at least be a lurker on here. Needs outing :lol:

I'll start it off..........:hello: Teeth girl!

:laugh:

Yeh, Grieve was another one who was there. He loves himself to death.

By all accounts, an utter, utter w*****

Really how so?

I'm not commenting on either as people they might be nice guys who give to charity and feed the homeless, the problem is they are emplyoed to play football and they can't do that very well. It shows how bad our scouting system was that those two are deemed as prospects but the likes of Jack Colback slipped through the net.

Just seems to have a horrible attitude for someone who hasn't and never will make it here.

f***ing Teeth Girl man, she MUST at least be a lurker on here. Needs outing :lol:

I'll start it off..........:hello: Teeth girl!

:laugh:

:clap:

Guest axel

Who is this teeth girl everyone is talking about? Any pics?

This, is not something you want to see man

I kinda do :)