Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Wheater was on my flight to NY this afternoon.  His missus is lovely.

Aye, she is. Me and OCK knew his best man for the wedding :snod:

Aye?  :lol: Oblivious! Was that Spence?

Saw John Carew in Puerto Banus on Friday night, got a pic with him (which I'm sure those of you who have me on Facebook will see in due course), got a hug off him and sang a couple of his songs to him, he was loving it.

Also saw Jack Wilshere that night but didn't speak to him, and Danny Collins, but he's a cunt.

Also saw Danny Collins checking in with EasyJet this morning, and in Burger King in the Malaga airport. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

My mate and I thought we saw Demba Ba at Alton Towers today.

And,

You didn't ask him

My mate and I thought we saw Demba Ba at Alton Towers today.

And,

You didn't ask him

"Are you Demba Ba?" :lol:

He was going in the opposite direction to us and it was only once we'd gone past him we realised it might have been him.

Alan Pardew in Sinatras bar in Puerto Banus on Thursday night AND Saturday night.  :yikes:

He was there with his brother and some other mates. Got to admit I was surprised to see him as I thought be was back to work after his hols. What was even more surprising were the quotes I read on Friday and Saturday with him being interviewed on radio Newcastle about the new signings which led people to believe he was at work and maybe even involved with them (I know he will have been, but not as directly as I would have expected). Last night, he was more passing by the bar than in it, but when he stopped to shake hands with a bloke who I thought was Ruud Gullit but wasn't, I took the opportunity to tell him not to sell Colo, he seemed surprised. He asked if that was what was in today's paper, laughed it off and said no it wasn't happening. Keep this bit a secret but he mentioned next seasons captaincy.

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the fucking double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paying extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

Alan Pardew in Sinatras bar in Puerto Banus on Thursday night AND Saturday night.  :yikes:

He was there with his brother and some other mates. Got to admit I was surprised to see him as I thought be was back to work after his hols. What was even more surprising were the quotes I read on Friday and Saturday with him being interviewed on radio Newcastle about the new signings which led people to believe he was at work and maybe even involved with them (I know he will have been, but not as directly as I would have expected). Last night, he was more passing by the bar than in it, but when he stopped to shake hands with a bloke who I thought was Ruud Gullit but wasn't, I took the opportunity to tell him not to sell Colo, he seemed surprised. He asked if that was what was in today's paper, laughed it off and said no it wasn't happening. Keep this bit a secret but he mentioned next seasons captaincy.

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the f***ing double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paining extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

What do you mean by that?

EDIT: And nice little story :thup:

Alan Pardew in Sinatras bar in Puerto Banus on Thursday night AND Saturday night.  :yikes:

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the f***ing double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paining extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

Did you tell him Harper was shit?

Alan Pardew in Sinatras bar in Puerto Banus on Thursday night AND Saturday night.  :yikes:

What do you mean?

I'm assuming he means we can expect to see Captain Colo next season.

What do you mean?

I'm assuming he means we can expect to see Captain Colo next season.

I just thought that he was going to actually tell us who it was... :dontknow:

Did you tell him Harper was shit?

Haha, fuck! Never thought at the time :doh:

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the f***ing double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paying extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

Motherfucker, I was there a week too early, fuck you John Carew. :(

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the f***ing double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paying extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

You do know football managers don't work 24/7 yeah? :lol: :laugh:

Guest neesy111

Was thinking had Pardew actually been on holiday yet, as he was doing interviews and that for a few weeks after the season ended.  Deserves his holidays.

Surely Ranger can afford somewhere better than Malia. Malia is good for what it is, but if I had the cash Ranger has I'd hit somewhere abit more exclusive with hotter girls.