Players in public

Guest hindu times

my mates have just sent me a load of pics with shola, jonas, perch, gosling in vegas, they're there for perch's stag.

they sent some with ben arfa too on a different night.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nut05w.jpg

?

my mates have just sent me a load of pics with shola, jonas, perch, gosling in vegas, they're there for perch's stag.

Shola, Jonas, Gosling and Perch. :lol:

Your mates should try and organise a five a side, they'll f***ing paste them (as long as they don't invite Ben Arfa).

:lol: :lol:

Shola, Jonas, Gosling and Perch. :lol:

Your mates should try and organise a five a side, they'll f***ing paste them (as long as they don't invite Ben Arfa).

:lol: :lol:

You hoying the pictures up like Lovejoy?

I wouldnt know how to! Shola, gosling, perch have all got speedos on!  Jonas is ripped!  Wiiamson and Elliott were with them too. Apparently shola and Williamson were real wankers, gosling didn't say a word and the rest were really top lads.

Ryan Taylor has the exact same belly as that kid in the belly/face swap picture.

Don't think that's Taylor. No tattoo and no leg brace plus he's smiling. Having said that I've no idea who the 4 on the right are.

Who are the others? I know that's Gosling but the other ones I don't recognise.

Just lads from Newcastle I think, Magpie said they were his mates in the Twitter thread :lol:

Pretty sure thats not Raylor