Players in public

Guest hindu times

Boro's training ground is actually just south of Darlo, you see it when you go past on the train.

EDIT: slowness

Ahhhhhh, spotted it a few times and always wondered what it was! Never even thought it would be Boro's. Looks very much like ours from first glance.

Shane Ferguson in Gosforth Asda earlier, couldn't believe how small he was!

Read this so many times I reckon if I ever see him in public my first thought will be "fuck me, he's quite tall actually".

Not really in public but i've just been going through some old photo's at my mams and i never realised that my sister was in the same class as Michael Carrick.

And yet he made it as a pro and she didn't.  Bloody sexist sport.

Obertan sitting behind me at the IMAX last night watching Iron Man 3

Did he speed down to the front row, realise he didn't know what to do next, try to turn around, fall over spilling popcorn and fanta all over the audience?

Sammy Ameobi walking down from the direction of Low Friar Street over Clayton Street and down passed Marco Pierre Whites hotel and the Old assembly rooms at 0850 this morning.

He had a leather toilet bag with him and was wearing a wooly beanie hat and grey tracksuit bottoms which showed his legs to be so skinny that one of my (not particularly thick) legs makes 2 of his.

I assumed he was heading to the central station to get a train to Boro.

Wouldn't have thought footballers got the train anywhere these days even reserve/youth players. A dose of reality does them no harm i guess, would have been fun for him if it still stops at Sunderland.

Trains to Boro go via Darlington usually these days although some still do go via Sunderland.

If you go direct you go through Sunderland, it's ten minutes quicker if you go to Darlington and change trains. This is one of my few areas of expertise.

Did he speed down to the front row, realise he didn't know what to do next, try to turn around, fall over spilling popcorn and fanta all over the audience?

Close, it was 7up.

Does he sit right at the back? I imagine the cinema staff are like "Oh Mr Uberhead, I mean Obertan, the VIP seats are right at the back sir".