Players in public

Guest hindu times

Being only an inch taller and slightly heavier than Anita makes me wonder what Ronald would do to me  :sad:

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2013/06/17/leo-wolf/leo2.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg

Kenny Dalglish should have been strung up from the Gallowgate end roof for what he did with that KK team. f***ing terrible. I mean, Lionel Perez, for f***s sake.

Kenny Dalglish should have been strung up from the Gallowgate end roof for what he did with that KK team. f***ing terrible. I mean, Lionel Perez, for f***s sake.

Of the crap he signed (a lot just to put together a reserve side remember), Perez is the one that pisses you off? :lol:

He was just signed as the token 3rd choice keeper behind Shat & Harper (see Caig here, Richard Wright at City, etc) after Pav & Shaka left.

Of the crap he signed (a lot just to put together a reserve side remember), Perez is the one that pisses you off? :lol:

He was just signed as the token 3rd choice keeper behind Shat & Harper (see Caig here, Richard Wright at City, etc) after Pav & Shaka left.

It's the principle...........A fucking rank mackem keeper.

Most of the shite he signed, most of them played, so the reserve argument is somewhat nulled.

He's a tiny little bugger, like. If I worked alongside him on a daily basis I'd be tempted to pull his clothes off and stuff.

:lol: Amazing.

I've been cracking up at my desk for 20 minutes over this. Fucking brilliant, Ronaldo, you mad bastard.

It's the principle...........A f***ing rank mackem keeper.

Most of the s**** he signed, most of them played, so the reserve argument is somewhat nulled.

I was talking the likes of Pinas, Gudjonsson, Coppinger, Perez...

He also signed quality and a big spine of the Robson team (Given, Dabizas, Speed, Solano)

Most of the s**** he signed, most of them played, so the reserve argument is somewhat nulled.

He also signed quality and a big spine of the Robson team (Given, Dabizas, Speed, Solano)

He had an eye for a player in the same way Stevie Wonder does. Fucking useless, dour old cunt.

He mullered that KK team.

Guest neesy111

He had an eye for a player in the same way Stevie Wonder does. Fucking useless, dour old cunt.

The PLC did that as well.

The PLC did that as well.

Not to the extent KD did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Sat next to Ryan Taylor and Dan Gosling here at Osaka on grey Street. Both with their lasses.

Osaka, good choice my friend.  I need to pop back there.

Sat next to Ryan Taylor and Dan Gosling here at Osaka on grey Street. Both with their lasses.

Osaka, good choice my friend.  I need to pop back there.

Osaka, Old Siam and Hei Hei. Spoiled for quality Asian food around here.