Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest icemanblue

Carroll got hit twice in tup tup last night

Serious?

yep, my cousin works there and saw it.

There's got to be more detail than that?

Guest icemanblue

What the hell is he doing in Tup Tup palace hours after playing a game of football in Watford?

Drinking heavily most probably. Possibly dancing.

Getting hit, too.

What the hell is he doing in Tup Tup palace hours after playing a game of football in Watford?

Getting hit, too.

As long as they hit him in the head it won't have done much damage. The lad's obviously got rocks for brains anyway.

Getting hit, too.

probably stoopid enough to think that he's going to trial for hitting someone so if he gets hit it evens things out.

Guest Stephen927

The players will do what they want to do ultimately. Hughton won't say anything against them while we are top of the table. Before games you can put restrictions on drinking but after them the players can do what they want to do really, you just have to hope they have a sensible head on their shoulders.

Where the hell are our clubs advisors? We seriously need someone to keep some of these idiots in check.

What they need is some sort of management type figure who they respect & take notice of.

better still someone thay are scared of.

Where the hell are our clubs advisors? We seriously need someone to keep some of these idiots in check.

What they need is some sort of management type figure who they respect & take notice of.

better still someone thay are scared of.

http://www.dailysoccerblog.net/wp-content/uploads/joey-barton-jail2.jpg

I can't see the problem where Chris can just say , "right (these bunch of)lads, we're coming up to the run in , its f***ing important so please could you refrain from going out over the next few months, thank you, Chris. "

"and if you don't do as i ask then you wont play"....and carrying it out if necessary.

Does anyone know about other clubs policy's with regards to Alcohol? Do any other clubs players constantly go out on the hoy.

I think the vast majority of teams have players that do this. It really is an individual decision of how much you care for you body and your career. Unless we have a Michael Johnson situation I don't think the club has jurisdiction to interfere there.

I can't see the problem where Chris can just say , "right (these bunch of)lads, we're coming up to the run in , its f***ing important so please could you refrain from going out over the next few months, thank you, Chris. "

"and if you don't do as i ask then you wont play"....and carrying it out if necessary.

What happens if the likes of Colo, Jonas and Enrique go out on the lash?

Guest toonlass

Different drinking culture. Brits in the main go out to get hammered. Other nationalities don't seem to need to do that.

What happens if the likes of Colo, Jonas and Enrique go out on the lash?

what do you mean "what happens" ? it's the same rules for everyone.

Guest palnese

Different drinking culture. Brits in the main go out to get hammered. Other nationalities don't seem to need to do that.

The Scandinavians do  :razz:

The DJ in Mood on Saturday night mentioned Fulham were in there, dunno how true that was.