Players in public

Guest hindu times

Duff and Keane apparently celebrating after France got put out:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs067.ash2/36704_405223592492_505872492_4831398_1033371_n.jpg

:lol:

Looks like they just had a royal buming at Louis Walsh's house.

Duff and Keane apparently celebrating after France got put out:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs067.ash2/36704_405223592492_505872492_4831398_1033371_n.jpg

:lol:

Are you sure it's them? It looks more like a still from a Happy Monday's video.

Mate of mine's girlfriend (zzzz) was on holiday with her mates in Portugal and saw Barton in a bar out there, he was drinking alcohol according to her and acting like a complete cock.

Funnily enough that is exactly what my mate said about him at Glasto last night!

Did he not give up drinking or am I thinking of somebody else?

He supposingly did!

My mate also said that Nolan was a class fella which I've heard off many people and he comes across that way too

Mate of mine's girlfriend (zzzz) was on holiday with her mates in Portugal and saw Barton in a bar out there, he was drinking alcohol according to her and acting like a complete cock.

Funnily enough that is exactly what my mate said about him at Glasto last night!

He was actually at my local hospital last night beating up children with terminal cancer.

He was actually at my local hospital last night beating up children with terminal cancer.

Aha, sarcasm eh? Hillarious! Ferkin hell!

My mates would not lie who are at Glasto - they are NUFC fans.

Guest Heneage

I just assume really, much like  you see SWP and Ferdinand backstage at the 50 cent gig, you would think it would be a similar scenario with Nolan and Glasto. Mind you saying that I saw Ugo Ehiogu at Leeds.

Saw David Batty in the market place in Pickering with his missus and little'un. If he wasn't David Batty i'd go up to his son and shout Batty Boy at him. But he's David Batty so i don't.

See them all fairly frequently though. Lives nearby.

I just assume really, much like  you see SWP and Ferdinand backstage at the 50 cent gig, you would think it would be a similar scenario with Nolan and Glasto. Mind you saying that I saw Ugo Ehiogu at Leeds.

Barton has always struck me as the guy who doesn't mind a good moshpit, all those elbows flying everywhere...

Yeah, they were lying.

The lads who were at Glasto and who spoke to Nolan and Barton have asked where you drink pre-match so you can call them liars to their face!

How ridiculous.