Players in public

Guest hindu times

Aye, because that's exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

The intention was to say 'I don't want to disturb you (because he was on a night out), but thank you for the effort that you put in for Newcastle' (he'd just gone to QPR) but it came out wrong and instead of saying 'I don't want to disturb you' I said 'I don't want to talk to you and instead of saying 'thanks for the effort you put in for Newcastle', I just said 'but thanks for trying', I went back over a minute later when I realised that it sounded completely different and he said he knew what I meant in the first place.

:lol:

He's just being nice. Doubt anyone would have made perfect interpretation of what your intented words were. :lol:

Shola Ameobi in John Lewis dinnertime today.

He was already carrying a John Lewis carrier bag when he walked in and went upstairs so assume he was taking something back.

He ain't half thin up close mind.

Are you sure it wasn't Sammy?

1000% sure, Sammy is a skeleton in comparison.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, because that's exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

The intention was to say 'I don't want to disturb you (because he was on a night out), but thank you for the effort that you put in for Newcastle' (he'd just gone to QPR) but it came out wrong and instead of saying 'I don't want to disturb you' I said 'I don't want to talk to you and instead of saying 'thanks for the effort you put in for Newcastle', I just said 'but thanks for trying', I went back over a minute later when I realised that it sounded completely different and he said he knew what I meant in the first place.

:lol: Bless ya KI

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/Hyel/Gifs/REDDWARF-TongueTiedDance4.gif