Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

Shearer loves Sachins like. When I was at The Boilershop Steamer a year ago, the guy in that photo was texting someone and because I'm a nebby shit I had a sly look and it was Shearer wishing him good luck.

Solano was at the Blue Flames last night and Olly Bernard was there this afternoon watching West Allotment v Consett.

Bernard probably scouting players for Durham, seen as though they didnt have a game today

Solano was at the Blue Flames last night and Olly Bernard was there this afternoon watching West Allotment v Consett.

Bernard probably scouting players for Durham, seen as though they didnt have a game today

He was sitting behind me at the match. A bit of a porker now

Guest firetotheworks

I've seen him in The Black Bull loads with his dad like. For some reason I was surprised that he was just sat in amongst everyone else watching us get battered off Wigan. It was weird looking at him and thinking about him playing for us not that long ago and being a brilliant player.

Saw Solano outside Pop World on the Bigg Market last night, naturally.

I saw him in Mushroom last night too :lol:

Divin't ask why I was there.

I went to Popworld so neither of us comes out of this particularly well :laugh:

Also, when I was in Popworld an old fella whipped out his John Thomas and had a sneaky slash in the middle of the bar. Yesterday was a success all round.

• 3 weeks later...

Ruud Gullit was on my train from Brussels to Amsterdam on New Years Day. Passed him in the carriage as i was getting on and acknowledged him. Unfortunately didn't see him again as would have asked about Shearer