Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest chicken little
Nigel Quashie in Harrods today. He looked as though he has social anxiety. Looked rather worried/sad as he was making his way in the crowd.

should've grabbed both his hands and stared into his eyes and told him it was all really going to be okay

David Haye on my train.

He's a big unit mind, bigger than i thought.

He's gained loads of week in the last year or so. Blatantly not fighting again with any degree of seriousness.

Aye, about 52 of them from what I've heard.

Were you in Miami yesterday, UD?

David Haye @mrdavidhaye 

9h  9 hours ago 

Chillin in South Beach Miami, Enjoying my last cocktail before I head back to London.

London.

I'm sure it was him but must assume it was someone who looked very much like him.

Carver in the Centurion about an hour ago, sent by my mate.

Follow-up text was, "Some awld tart has just come in and kissed him".

http://s2.postimg.org/lfpxf9c2x/Screen_Shot_2015_01_24_at_12_52_57.png

Belongs in a pub during the daytime, not doing what he does now.

Not ours but Conner Whickham has just spent an hour in Terry's hairdressers on the Coast road getting a shave.

Why anyone would spend an hour at a barbers is beyond me. After 5 minutes I just want to be out of there.

hahaha.

Terry's on the coast road man. Nearly cut my fucking ear off when I was a bairn.

I came here about 5 years ago wasn't impressed but for some reason I have always wanted to dye my hair white/grey so I they were recommended. It seems to be ran by totally different people now. The lass with the big tits who had them pressed up against the back of my head isn't here anymore.

Guest reefatoon

hahaha.

Terry's on the coast road man. Nearly cut my f***ing ear off when I was a bairn.

I came here about 5 years ago wasn't impressed but for some reason I have always wanted to dye my hair white/grey so I they were recommended. It seems to be ran by totally different people now. The lass with the big tits who had them pressed up against the back of my head isn't here anymore.

:serious: