Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Chubby Jason

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2381/110/116/276701274/n276701274_2165874_2795.jpg

I want to touch his afro.

He looks like a total cockhead.

There's quite a few images on facebook of Ole Soderberg and his Swedish friends in Newcastle. Sounds like they enjoyed SJP (they said it was cold but worth it) and have pictures next to the Millenium Bridge lit up.

They said the Baltic was the boringest museum ever though :lol:

Guest Stephen927

There's quite a few images on facebook of Ole Soderberg and his Swedish friends in Newcastle. Sounds like they enjoyed SJP (they said it was cold but worth it) and have pictures next to the Millenium Bridge lit up.

They said the Baltic was the boringest museum ever though :lol:

Post a couple of the better pics up mate, I'm not Ole's friend on Facebook.

Is it just a coincidence that most of our players in these photos spend a lot of time injured.  It pisses me off seeing the wannabe gangsters partying week in week out when they contribute largely fuck all to the club on the same basis.  One or two should be embarrased to show their faces tbh.  Still, there will always be tarts prepared to embarrass themselves and blokes who want photos with them drinking with the filth from SAFC.  Times have changed!

Guest Heneage

Is it just a coincidence that most of our players in these photos spend a lot of time injured.  It pisses me off seeing the wannabe gangsters partying week in week out when they contribute largely f*** all to the club on the same basis.  One or two should be embarrased to show their faces tbh.  Still, there will always be tarts prepared to embarrass themselves and blokes who want photos with them drinking with the filth from SAFC.  Times have changed!

To be honest. If I was in my twenties, earning more money  a week than my Dad used to see in a year, and birds who wanted my willy because I kick a football well you are gonna party a fair bit. I'm not a huge lover of nights out but with all that free time once a week wouldn't be too bad. As for the SAFC thing thats just daft. Should two mates who work for rival mobile companies not hang out together? These players will have known each other long before their time here and if they want to go and relax with friends so be it. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the football I don't care ,I hardly saw Bassong giving his mate Cisse an inch.

Is it just a coincidence that most of our players in these photos spend a lot of time injured.  It pisses me off seeing the wannabe gangsters partying week in week out when they contribute largely f*** all to the club on the same basis.  One or two should be embarrased to show their faces tbh.  Still, there will always be tarts prepared to embarrass themselves and blokes who want photos with them drinking with the filth from SAFC.  Times have changed!

To be honest. If I was in my twenties, earning more money  a week than my Dad used to see in a year, and birds who wanted my willy because I kick a football well you are gonna party a fair bit. I'm not a huge lover of nights out but with all that free time once a week wouldn't be too bad. As for the SAFC thing thats just daft. Should two mates who work for rival mobile companies not hang out together? These players will have known each other long before their time here and if they want to go and relax with friends so be it. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the football I don't care ,I hardly saw Bassong giving his mate Cisse an inch.

If only.  I haven't got a problem with them dipping their dicks, if the lasses want the badge, give them it.  Its the drinking to excess and not just once a week that pisses me off.  Funny how the pro's who dont get ratted 3 times a week stay fit.

If only.  I haven't got a problem with them dipping their dicks, if the lasses want the badge, give them it.  Its the drinking to excess and not just once a week that pisses me off.  Funny how the pro's who dont get ratted 3 times a week stay fit.

What - like Owen and Viduka and Smith?

To be fair alot of the time when i see them in tiger there drinking red bull or water.

Guest Heneage

What - like Owen and Viduka and Smith?

Took the words right out of my mouth mate.

Owen a family man who is rarely if ever seen on the town - Injured

Viduka the same - Injured

Smith - Tee Total Injured.

Players like Martins, Bassong Beye have been our only ones performing really.

Bassong and Xisco in Florita's last night, although not together, both with their own mates.

Bassong had left by the time we decided to ask for a photo, got one with Xisco though.  Told him that even with an injured foot he's better than Ameobi, and he said he hopes to be back in 2 weeks.  His English is really good.

The flash on the Blackberry is a bit shit, so it didn't come out well.  He let us take one on his N95 and bluetoothed it to me.  Found it hilarious that my bluetooth name was 'Head of al-Qaeda'.  Even gave us the thumbs up when he left.  Seems to love mingling with the fans.  :thup:

Bassong and Xisco in Florita's last night, although not together, both with their own mates.

Bassong had left by the time we decided to ask for a photo, got one with Xisco though.  Told him that even with an injured foot he's better than Ameobi, and he said he hopes to be back in 2 weeks.  His English is really good.

The flash on the Blackberry is a bit s***, so it didn't come out well.  He let us take one on his N95 and bluetoothed it to me.  Found it hilarious that my bluetooth name was 'Head of al-Qaeda'.  Even gave us the thumbs up when

he left.  Seems to love mingling with the fans.  :thup:

Big :lol: @ ya bluetooth name and happy that Xisco seems a cush kid, nice of him to do that like.

Found it hilarious that my bluetooth name was 'Head of al-Qaeda'.

It's funny now but hopefully it won't end up with the Police accidentally doing a 'Jean Charles de Menezes' on you.

Doubt Osama has that bluetooth name TBH!

To confuse the CIA he probably chose 'George W Bush' for his.

Guest Heneage

Saw Geremi today in the train station be heading down London I'm guessing seen as the team have the weekend off.