Players in public

Guest hindu times

Maybe if Xisco wasn't getting pissed up with his ladyboys every weekend, we might see him get a shot in the first team. I think he's been treated unfairly by the cretinous Kinnear, but it's just a thought like.

It is probably worth letting Xisco loose on the Arse at the weekend.

Maybe if Xisco wasn't getting pissed up with his ladyboys every weekend, we might see him get a shot in the first team. I think he's been treated unfairly by the cretinous Kinnear, but it's just a thought like.

It is probably worth letting Xisco loose on the Arse at the weekend.

:boomboom:

they all do it though. How is Xisco getting pissed with a couple of immigrant puffs worse than Shay drinking too much wine in Sabatini's

Guest neesy111

My m8's saw oba out a few weeks ago and they asked him who's the best footballer you've played with/against:

his answer was kaka (wise choice)

Xisco must be loving life up here like  :coolsmiley:

Aye, as have several other toon 'stars' that have done fuck all on the pitch. Its a great city to get paid £40k+ a week, have 5 training sessions a week and 3 nights out.

Guest palnese

Xisco must be loving life up here like  :coolsmiley:

Aye, as have several other toon 'stars' that have done f*** all on the pitch. Its a great city to get paid £40k+ a week, have 5 training sessions a week and 3 nights out.

they only train 5 times a week?! that is shocking tbh.. saw n'zogbias status on facebook earlier today :"in my bed, nothing to do lol", or something like that. What about staying behind after training, working on different areas that can be improved. Never gonna play with Lass in Madrid with that attitude you lazy twat.

they all do it though. How is Xisco getting pissed with a couple of immigrant puffs worse than Shay drinking too much wine in Sabatini's

Shay was in the side every week, without a glimmer of debate. Xisco can't get near it.

All i'm doing is multiplying the factor. The two things very well could be related; he's getting pissed up every week by the looks of it given his Facebook updates. Maybe he should give it a rest and dedicate his time to getting himself in the side.

Shay was in the side every week, without a glimmer of debate. Xisco can't get near it.

All i'm doing is multiplying the factor. The two things very well could be related; he's getting pissed up every week by the looks of it given his Facebook updates. Maybe he should give it a rest and dedicate his time to getting himself in the side.

fair enough

Or conversely, he may be getting pissed every weekend because he knows he doesn't have to worry about ever getting selected.

Or conversely, he may be getting pissed every weekend because he knows he doesn't have to worry about ever getting selected.

Canny attitude.