Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest schmuck

I'd love it if the players put on a bit of Shakespeare

Romeo and Juliet perhaps, with Jonas as Juliet and Nile Ranger as Romeo

Guest helios_centric

I'd love it if the players put on a bit of Shakespeare

Romeo and Juliet perhaps, with Jonas as Juliet and Nile Ranger as Romeo

They are currently doing Comedy of Errors and have been for quite a while. Ashley and Llambiarse are right out of Dickens I reckon.

Guest hagler

nicky butt today in town near the library left hand was in a bandage.pretty big bandage.....must of had a haircut recently as he dident have all the fluff on his neck.

Guest firetotheworks

nicky butt today in town near the library left hand was in a bandage.pretty big bandage.....must of had a haircut recently as he dident have all the fluff on his neck.

He probably got a papercut in the new library the incompetent tit.

Guest Brewcastle

I spotted Coloccini and Xisco on the London underground after the Leyton Orient match. Coloccini had his phone out and Xisco looked like he was laughing at something on it. I noted that neither of them looked particularly disappointed to have just lost a match 6-1, despite Chris Hughton saying "the lads were hurting".

As last season, I guess they give a sh** if they lose.  :sadnod:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mantis

Not a player, but drove past Steve Bruce in his 4x4 talking on his mobile while driving. Scumbag.

There is no need like.  No point in reporting him though as Nick Freeman will state his poodle was in critical condition due to the stink of shit it had to inhale from SB's red and white training kit and magistrates will give Judas a reprieve.

Guest gjohnson

Jose Enrique was in the passenger seat of a silver vectra coming out of the metrocentre yesterday afternoon.

Erm...no. You sir, are incorrect

I spotted Coloccini and Xisco on the London underground after the Leyton Orient match. Coloccini had his phone out and Xisco looked like he was laughing at something on it. I noted that neither of them looked particularly disappointed to have just lost a match 6-1, despite Chris Hughton saying "the lads were hurting".

Saw Kazenga at Liverpool St.

I saw Ryan Taylor in H&M next to the monument in the toon today

Ha, just came to post in here, I saw him in Fenwicks about 3 o'clock.

I'm suprised he's still fucking alive :lol:

Walked past Kazenga Lua Lua after the match last night, he was in a Clio that was dropping Kadar off on Mosley road next to the 55 degrees north apartments, heard Lua Lua say to Kadar "tell you're lass i'll fuck her."

Walked past Kazenga Lua Lua after the match last night, he was in a Clio that was dropping Kadar off on Mosley road next to the 55 degrees north apartments, heard Lua Lua say to Kadar "tell you're lass i'll fuck her."

:lol:

Mosley Street though  :shifty:

Ya naaaa what I meant though.

The glaring grammatical error has been missed aswell.

Ya naaaa what I meant though.

The glaring grammatical error has been missed aswell.

:pow: