Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Sammy Ameobi on the metro just now, standing with some of his mates in a full NUFC tracksuit.  Got off at Four Lane Ends.

Wonder what he was doing there, he was at Hillheads for about 6.30pm.

Kevin Nolan in Revolution in Liverpool, bought us all drinks! Was JD and coke, absolutely disgusting.

Asked him who was staying, he replied 'Everyone... Except the foreigners'. Also kept saying that he was drinking lucozade.

Kevin Nolan in Revolution in Liverpool, bought us all drinks! Was JD and coke, absolutely disgusting.

Asked him who was staying, he replied 'Everyone... Except the talented players'. Also kept saying that he was drinking lucozade.

FYP

Asked him who was staying, he replied 'Everyone... Except the foreigners'. Also kept saying that he was drinking lucozade.

jack and coke's are good man!

Ah there's that team spirit, the no split dressing room.

What we already knew really. The likes of Coloccini, Bassong, Beye, Jonas & Enrique probably all leaving.

For some reason I don't think Enrique will be leaving.

Probably wrong though, blinded by my love for him.  :smitten:

I spotted Coloccini and Xisco on the London underground after the Leyton Orient match. Coloccini had his phone out and Xisco looked like he was laughing at something on it. I noted that neither of them looked particularly disappointed to have just lost a match 6-1, despite Chris Hughton saying "the lads were hurting".

I spotted Coloccini and Xisco on the London underground after the Leyton Orient match. Coloccini had his phone out and Xisco looked like he was laughing at something on it. I noted that neither of them looked particularly disappointed to have just lost a match 6-1, despite Chris Hughton saying "the lads were hurting".

haha well taken from .com

Guest toonlass

haha well taken from .com

Was just thinking that myself  :laugh: