ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

Still. Believe what you like.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

I honestly don't know how you arent a world talent scout tbh, your ability to spot these players like the unknown Rooney kid is just amazing.

If only we had someone like you at Newcastle we would be bringing in the youngster quicker than Arsenal!

Pleased to hear it.

Sadly, for you, it is all true.

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

Still. Believe what you like.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

I honestly don't know how you arent a world talent scout tbh, your ability to spot these players like the unknown Rooney kid is just amazing.

If only we had someone like you at Newcastle we would be bringing in the youngster quicker than Arsenal!

And then his theory about signing forwards who needs to hold up the ball more will be completed.

Because ultimately thats Newcastle biggest problem and thats why the team didnt perform

Because our forwards didnt hold up the ball too much  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Sadly, for you, this is England, not Bulgaria.

I am pleased that you appear to think that a left back will score goals for the team if Martins is injured next season.

Keep it up. Have you seen NUFC play yet ?

I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off

So the first time you saw Ronaldo was on Luque's debut?

You do know Ronaldo has been at Man Utd since 2003 don't you? Over 2 years before Luque joined us.

The constant references to Bulgaria do you no favours NE5.

Well deserved in fact.

I think it's a little sad that you feel the need to use it as an insult, and that somehow people from other countries instantly have an inferior opinion.

I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off

You do know Ronaldo has been at Man Utd since 2003 don't you? Over 2 years before Luque joined us.

stop being pedantic. You know what I mean. The first time we saw Luque was against manure, and Ronaldo was streets better than him, yet people have spent 2 years telling us that Luque "would come good" and other such bollocks.

Maybe if we had had a DOF he would have done better  :lol:

Well deserved in fact.

I think it's a little sad that you feel the need to use it as an insult, and that somehow people from other countries instantly have an inferior opinion.

I'm sorry to say this, but in my opinion, he does.

He also obviously thinks he has an superior opinion to me, for some reason, don't you agree ? So why are you directing your comments towards me, what is the difference ?

The difference being, obviously, that I have more knowledge and experience of NUFC, and English football. This fact is indisputable. It is not an  "insult", I'm merely pointing out this situation. He should accept this, then there would be no need for me to point it out.

Man United signed Ronaldo for £12m Leazes. 2 years after that you stun the world by saying he's going to be a star? :lol:

Fact is, numerous people said that he wasn't that good, at the time. Believe it or not Dave, I'm not really bothered if you do or not.

stop being pedantic. You know what I mean. The first time we saw Luque was against manure, and Ronaldo was streets better than him, yet people have spent 2 years telling us that Luque "would come good" and other such bollocks.

Read what you've said again before calling me pedantic, you clearly say the first time you saw Ronaldo was also the first time you saw Luque.

As for your childish comment about DOF, there is a thread down the page about Arsenal appointing one, feel free to post about it in there.

Your knowledge and experience have no relation to where he's from, so why keep mentioning it?

I think you should try to tell him that his knowledge and experience are such that he simply can;t challenge mine.

In case you didn't notice, HE challenged MY point of view.

Read what you've said again before calling me pedantic, you clearly say the first time you saw Ronaldo was also the first time you saw Luque.

As for your childish comment about DOF, there is a thread down the page about Arsenal appointing one, feel free to post about it in there.

I can;t be arsed. You know how I feel.

A DOF wins you nothing. What would you do if everybody had a DOF??????? Would everyone win trophies  :lol:

Rubbish.

Your knowledge and experience have no relation to where he's from, so why keep mentioning it?

I think you should try to tell him that his knowledge and experience are such that he simply can;t challenge mine.

:lol:

You really believe that others cannot challenge you unless they've seen more matches than you? This is mental. :lol:

A DOF wins you nothing. What would you do if everybody had a DOF??????? Would everyone win trophies  :lol:

Rubbish.

Who said a DOF wins you trophies?

Post in there NE5 and tell us how top managers don't need a DOF, then explain why Wenger, the manager you rate as the best in the league and would do anything to get him here, is wrong for saying it's important that he gets one as he can't do it all himself.

You really believe that others cannot challenge you unless they've seen more matches than you? This is mental. :lol:

No. There are people who know what they are talking about. Sadly, there are also many that do not.

I am happy with my opinion Dave. The same as you are with yours. It is curious, to say the least, why you appear to think that people who agree with your opinion are held in a different light to those that do not, despite the fact that you are now saying we should not have opinions. What you really mean, is so long as it is the same as yours, then its alright to post it ?

And it isn't alright to post it, if it is different to yours ?

As I said, I am confident I am correct. But time will tell. Do you really want everyone on this site to agree with you, or are you going to castigate only people who do not ?

Well deserved in fact. If he thinks he knows all about NUFC, then its his problem Dave.

You're unbelievable. He never said hes knows all about NUFC or even that he knows more than you. Stop being so fucking elitest and close-minded. Yes, you've been too far more games over far more years than me and NUFC06. Well done. I'm only 20, he's 22. Neither of us live local to Newcastle, in fact NUFC06 lives in another country but that does not mean for a second that we're automatically wrong with whatever we say about the club.

And what on earth exactly are you on about when you accuse me of writing Ronaldo and Luque off after one game (presumably you're talking about the game between us and them at the start of last season)? I haven't actually written Luque off NOW, well I have as an NUFC player, but not altogether - I still think he could do well elsewhere, or even for us under different management.

and the undisputed champion of the woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld...

For fucks sake!! :lol:

Rubbish.

Who said a DOF wins you trophies?

Post in there NE5 and tell us how top managers don't need a DOF, then explain why Wenger, the manager you rate as the best in the league and would do anything to get him here, is wrong for saying it's important that he gets one as he can't do it all himself.

in that case, if he doesn't help  you win  trophies, its a waste of time having one.

I don't rate Wenger the best in the league, one of the best, but not the best. Interestingly, the best managers have won everything in sight without needing a DOF.

What would you do if everybody appointed a DOF ?

Invent a new fancy title for a scout / youth team development officer  :lol:

Leazes, people can post any opinion they like, because that's exactly what they are, opinions. Everyone has them, not everyone agrees. I couldn't give a shit who agrees/disagrees with me, it's not my site and I don't dictate what is allowed on it.

With comments like 'bugger off back to Bulgaria' you appear to be saying this person is not allowed to challenge your opinion. Constant references to his country and number of matches attended etc suggest you can't accept his right to an opinion because of where he lives. Ludicrous. :lol:

Well deserved in fact. If he thinks he knows all about NUFC, then its his problem Dave.

You're unbelievable. He never said hes knows all about NUFC or even that he knows more than you. Stop being so fucking elitest and close-minded. Yes, you've been too far more games over far more years than me and NUFC06. Well done. I'm only 20, he's 22. Neither of us live local to Newcastle, in fact NUFC06 lives in another country but that does not mean for a second that we're automatically wrong with whatever we say about the club.

And what on earth exactly are you on about when you accuse me of writing Ronaldo and Luque off after one game (presumably you're talking about the game between us and them at the start of last season)? I haven't actually written Luque off NOW, well I have as an NUFC player, but not altogether - I still think he could do well elsewhere, or even for us under different management.

check back to your previous post, the one where you entered this "debate", and re-write it, if you are really serious about making intelligent debate. Sadly, I don;t think you will, and I don't think you could if you wanted to.