ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wayne Rooney is the best footballer playing in this country.

Not even the best English footballer at the moment.

Temporary. Give me Rooney anyday.

Who do you think the best players is at the moment anyway mate, out of interest ? Gerrard ?

I'd take him as the 2nd best English player.

I thought this was a wind-up. Are you serious?

Milan crumble yet again.

Ancelotti is a top manager, and granted Rooney's goal was class and pretty much unstoppable from a keeping point of view, but his sides arent half good at blowing a game that theyre initially on top of. Deportivo 4-1 first leg and cruising, Liverpool 3-0 half time and in complete control, ManU 2-1 half time away having dominated the game. All of these in the CL knockout stages in the past few years, every one of them Milan have lost a game with baffling complacency after dominating, ending up going out without a whimper.

Great to watch though.

milan goals..... that's how bad is ManU without ferdinand & vidic and placing a left back into CB

milan 1st: ball watching both carrick & evra... and heinze not enough leadership to control the back line

milan 2nd: again heinze doesn't have leadership to be CB & evra should be stay on his left... & that's cack evra kicking your own friend... & you must sweeping the ball not your friend

Wayne Rooney is the best footballer playing in this country.

Not even the best English footballer at the moment.

Temporary. Give me Rooney anyday.

Who do you think the best players is at the moment anyway mate, out of interest ? Gerrard ?

I'd take him as the 2nd best English player.

My guess is he'll say Scholes.

Dida is do-do tbh.

Thought he had a class game.

Im not sure how the first goal was supposed to be awful keeping - maybe he could have claimed the ball better, but he blocked a point blank header from Ronaldo that looped over him.

Second and third goal had nothing to do with him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Kaka blatantly better than Ronaldo, anyone who has a genuine global appreciation of the game can see who the better player is. KAKA

PS Giggs has yet another quality game. Hes been like that the whole season, and because hes changed from a winger ala Ronaldo to more of a playmaker, hes not been given the praise he deserves. Been as good as Scholes for ManU this season.

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

Still. Believe what you like.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

got into the PFA team of the year.

Do you think with the performance like this he deserves it?

Don't you think Riise should have been in the team? Have you actually seen him play a game this season?

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

Like your informative theory that we need to throw all our summer budget on strikers because our current ones dont hold the ball too long...

Like your informative theory that we need to throw all our summer budget on strikers because our current ones dont hold the ball too long...

you learned a lot about NUFC in Bulgaria didn't you  mackems.gif

Guest JamesD

Then explain what exactly is different ie ARE the goals bigger ? ARE there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotely interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

got into the PFA team of the year.

Do you think with the performance like this he deserves it?

Don't you think Riise should have been in the team? Have you actually seen him play a game this season?

He deserves it more then Evra for sure

I watched more games when Riise played then you for sure

Genius  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

so what you're saying is that Kaka is far superior to Ronaldo?