ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BillyRay Valentine

Should be a good watch, looking forward to it. :nods:

blatantly wont be.

usually i'd be with you on this, but i've got a good feeling tonight may be one of those rare games that manages to live up to the hype...

perhaps the 2nd leg... but not the first leg. They're always mediocre.

told you

I reckon Milan will go through now.  Only need a 1-0 or 2-1 win in Milan, they should get that.  Didn't Man Utd go out of the CL in Milan a couple of years ago?

They got beat 1-0 home and away in 04/05...

Forza Milan...2 away goals, you can do it!  :laugh:

The ITV commentary was excruciating enough for me to just turn the TV off at half-time and listen to the match on the radio. Manchester United and ITV football coverage - it's hard to explain how much I detest both.

I reckon Milan will go through now.  Only need a 1-0 or 2-1 win in Milan, they should get that.  Didn't Man Utd go out of the CL in Milan a couple of years ago?

Aye but they also lost at home....Crespo if I remember correctly.

How many of Manure's injured players would have returned.

Did Man U have a few injury problems? I don't think Tyldesley mentioned that.

Oh yes, he did. Towards the start, about 4000 times, just in case it didn't go their way.

Aye but they also lost at home....Crespo if I remember correctly.

How many of Manure's injured players would have returned.

Did Man U have a few injury problems? I don't think Tyldesley mentioned that.

Oh yes, he did. Towards the start, about 4000 times, just in case it didn't go their way.

It was awesome. He basically ennumerated about 5 reasons why Man United should lose.

I thought they'd had it at half-time. They seemed to get more energy as the game went on.

Scholes was magnificent throughout. There seemed to be two of him on the pitch. One that was operating as the playmaker and the other getting forward to support every attack.

Ronaldo just wasn't releasing the ball enough. There's still that streak of selfishness about him.

Rooney battled very well and deserved that goal.

I think Man U will get through now. Technically you might favour the team with the two away goals, but psychologically Man U now have the upper hand.

Wayne Rooney is the best footballer playing in this country.

Not even the best English footballer at the moment.

Temporary. Give me Rooney anyday.

Who do you think the best players is at the moment anyway mate, out of interest ? Gerrard ?

I'd take him as the 2nd best English player.