ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

Still. Believe what you like.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

I honestly don't know how you arent a world talent scout tbh, your ability to spot these players like the unknown Rooney kid is just amazing.

If only we had someone like you at Newcastle we would be bringing in the youngster quicker than Arsenal!

got into the PFA team of the year.

Do you think with the performance like this he deserves it?

Don't you think Riise should have been in the team? Have you actually seen him play a game this season?

He deserves it more then Evra for sure

I watched more games when Riise played then you for sure

Genius  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

You'd have trouble finding a Liverpool fan agreeing with you there. Stop digging.

NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster in painfully out of touch with modern football shocker.

I don't believe you will find anywhere on here where I have used either of those other names, and I've never even heard of Beermonster on any of these NUFC message boards.

Still. Believe what you like.

And - would you like to tell me how many games you have seen NUFC play in the last decade, to put your knowledge of the modern game up against me ? And then the  decade before ? And the decade before that ?

Then explain what exactly is different ie is the goals bigger ? is there more players in a team ?

One day, you might say something remotedly interesting and informative about football.

I said that if I could buy any player for Newcastle, it would be Rooney. I've said this since I first saw him play for Everton. I also said Ronaldo would be a world star, funnily enough after the first time I saw him play, which was the first time I saw Luque, and was roundly condemned by people like you for making judgments on one game, just because I wrote Luque off. Like you, I believe. I am pleased so many people - like you -  have a knowledge of the modern game. The difference in that one game between ronaldo and Luque could not have been more obvious to a blind man, but obviously there are quite a lot about.

I honestly don't know how you arent a world talent scout tbh, your ability to spot these players like the unknown Rooney kid is just amazing.

If only we had someone like you at Newcastle we would be bringing in the youngster quicker than Arsenal!

And then his theory about signing forwards who needs to hold up the ball more will be completed.

Because ultimately thats Newcastle biggest problem and thats why the team didnt perform

Because our forwards didnt hold up the ball too much  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

got into the PFA team of the year.

Do you think with the performance like this he deserves it?

Don't you think Riise should have been in the team? Have you actually seen him play a game this season?

He deserves it more then Evra for sure

I watched more games when Riise played then you for sure

Genius  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

You'd have trouble finding a Liverpool fan agreeing with you there. Stop digging.

Benites seems to be agreeing with me when he is playing Riise every game...

So stop talking some shit you read and you better start thinking with your head

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Yeah if Benitez agreed with you he would play Evra. Explain exactly why Benetiz hasn't played Evra if he's better?

Gattuso has to be one of the most underrated players in his position in the world. When he went off the water gates opened, or should've done, it was all Man Utd from that point.

I'm no lover of Italian sides, but you have to take your hats off to AC Milan for competing, it's their worst side in years, is it 4th they've come in Serie A (shite for them), as a whole they're far too old, but they have heart by the bucketload. It will be a while till Milan are as good as they were in every position, but they deserve a hell of a lot of credit.

Without question though Man Utd deserved the victory, in no small part due to Michael Carrick, and I think they can score 2 in the San Siro, I'm sure of it, they could even win, because for once Milan will have to attack from the start, and that plays in to Man Utd hands.

Kaka is the best Brazillian, and in fairness I said that when everyone was sucking Ronaldinho's cock, magnificent performance, reminiscent of Ronaldo at Old Trafford. Separate subject, but Kaka now, and Ronaldo then - better all round players than Ronaldinho in my view.  I'm not entering the debate about who's better Kaka or Ronaldo (at his peak).  Kaka is number one now, Ronaldo was number two at his peak behind Zizou.

Lastly, David Pleat, how the fuck does he get a job commentating, he's fuckin shite!

Tyldsley: Gillardino gives away the free kick...Gillardino's been poor David

Pleat: GILLARDEENEEEOOOH, is becoming more and more isolated.

Fuck off Pleat, I'd do a better job than him, even though some might need subtitles.

Milan vs Manchester was pure class,a fucking brilliant game

I think Dida was at fault for the 3rd goal,his weak point has always been the fact that he gets beaten too easily in the near post,take nothing away from Wayne Rooney,brilliant finish

Milan played Tactical football,they held their line and tried to keep the ball for as much time as possible,and then strike suddnley through Kaka's break throughs,while Man utd played the classic english game,quick tempo using the wings

Kaka today was simply brilliant,I really admire his talent ever since he joined Milan, today he proved what a treasure to his club he really is.

Worst player in the game was Darren Fletcher,always said the guy is not good enough for Manchester (maybe good enough for us), some awful ball control and passing.

Anyway i am hoping the seconed leg is the same as this one,really been a pleasure to watch,and it will be another tricky tie.

Have to mention how effective Gattuso is,he is the type of players that do all the dirty work,a Makalele style player (maybe even better), when Maldini came off Milan didnt seem that much effected by his absence but the moment Gattuso came off injured the whole game changed, the guy is simply class.

Worst player in the game was Darren Fletcher,always said the guy is not good enough for Manchester (maybe good enough for us), some awful ball control and passing.

Thought he played really well tonight although, did a lot of work in midfield closing down and pressurising leaving Carrick and Scholes time to do their jobs of which second half they did superbly. Gattuso's exit was the lynchpin moment though: superb player who was doing the same job for Milan and when he went off Milans midfield struggled. Gotta blame Dida and Nesta for final goal, Nesta didnt attempt to block and Dida was in no mans land positionally.

Guest kingdawson

Milan vs Manchester was pure class,a f****** brilliant game

I think Dida was at fault for the 3rd goal,his weak point has always been the fact that he gets beaten too easily in the near post,take nothing away from Wayne Rooney,brilliant finish

Milan played Tactical football,they held their line and tried to keep the ball for as much time as possible,and then strike suddnley through Kaka's break throughs,while Man utd played the classic english game,quick tempo using the wings

Kaka today was simply brilliant,I really admire his talent ever since he joined Milan, today he proved what a treasure to his club he really is.

Anyway i am hoping the seconed leg is the same as this one,really been a pleasure to watch,and it will be another tricky tie.

youve definatly been hitting that crack pipe one to many times imo. Fletcher put in a SUPERB performance. The guy was everywhere and kept going for the whole 90 minutes. He was easily utd's best midfielder closely followed by scholes then carrick.

CRACK IS WACK

Should be a good watch, looking forward to it. :nods:

blatantly wont be.

usually i'd be with you on this, but i've got a good feeling tonight may be one of those rare games that manages to live up to the hype...

perhaps the 2nd leg... but not the first leg. They're always mediocre.

told you

pff, twas mediocre... just some decent goals.

I'll conceed that it was perhaps a touch better than my estimation.

youve definatly been hitting that crack pipe one to many times imo. Fletcher put in a SUPERB performance. The guy was everywhere and kept going for the whole 90 minutes. He was easily utd's best midfielder closely followed by scholes then carrick.

CRACK IS WACK

Yee would naa

CRACK IS WACK

i think its me who need to sack off the crack(or have more of it) if im agreeing with you.

Well, as (un)funny as Kingdawson's post was, and after watching some of the games highlights+talk about it with some of my man utd friends,i have to disagree with myself about Fletcher,he wasn't amazing but he also wasn't "the worst" player on the field,looking back i think its Carrick who was horrible the whole game,Fletcher was decent (just).

Guest kingdawson

CRACK IS WACK

i think its me who need to sack off the crack(or have more of it) if im agreeing with you.

nah just means you're normal if you agree with me :thup:

Kaka...amazing player.

Never knew he was so quick along the ground, Milan do play to his strengths though affording him a free role and license to do whatever. What also impressed me was Clarence Seedorfs first touch, dont think he miscontrolled once.

Fucking hell people on here talk some utter wank.

Ronaldo had 3 men on him at all times and did well in the circumstances, when he was frustrated he held on to the ball too long but that was half understandable. Kaka didnt 'outshine' him, he was playing in a better team in the first half and took advantage oif Evra's nonsense challenge for his second.

Evra was by far the worst player on the pitch, he had a shocker.

Fletcher had an excellent game, did very well under some close attention from the AC midfield. Best i've seen him play for a while.

Scholes was the best Man U player on the pitch but for some to look exasperated at NE5s comments about Rooney is just stupidity. Rooney was holding the line tonight and playing the role he doesnt naturally like. He did it excellently which is exactly why 'he' not scholes won the match for Man U. Scholes was brilliant dont get me wrong but it was Giggs (shit game overall) and Rooney who won the match.

I also agree with Stevie's reading of the game and i thought some of Carrick's passing was phenomenal.

Well done Man U but the tie isnt over by a long way.