ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great goal. Terrible defending. Everytime I see Heinze play he's looked dodgy. Would've been great to see Kaka take on Ferdinand (and Vidic).

Rooney has barely had a touch.

I have to agree.. Don't rate him very high but I remember a couple of weeks back when he was linked to us, pretty much everyone was praising him and so on.

Not having a go at you btw :)

I like the fact that the AC Milan physio wears a suit! Just imagine Derek Wright... oh wait, please don't! :)

aye, with a pair of footy boots as well!

Imagine if we had signed Kaka a few year back, we'd have sat him on the bench for a season or two, sent him out on loan, then eventually agreed a 500k fee for his release.

What a great player Kaka is. Look at the goals, the finnishes he has.  Fucking great that second goal, he makes it look so easy. Just chipping it over a player, then head it between two, and puts it perfect down in the right corner. That is lovely!! :smitten:

Man U just don't look like they've got the energy tonight. I can't see them coming back from this.

It's tough on English clubs. Our football is so energetic that it's difficult to maintain form for two games a week at this stage of the season.

Man U just don't look like they've got the energy tonight. I can't see them coming back from this.

It's tough on English clubs. Our football is so energetic that it's difficult to maintain form for two games a week at this stage of the season.

..and they've to go to Man City in the early kick off on the Saturday after the 2nd leg.

Could their season crumble..

..and they've to go to Man City in the early kick off on the Saturday after the 2nd leg.

It would be great like.

Aye but weve thought that about Manure before...

2 injuries to Milan - Maldini and Gattuso, could  be important in 2nd leg

weve thought that about manure before tho...

2 important injuries to milan, could affect 2nd leg