Its Roeder

lovejoy

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I for one am f*cking fuming. Fat fucker started out with the right decision, that Roeder was just a temp and that we'd have a new top manager soon enough. However yet again our mindless fat fuck of a chairman has produced an amazing kneejerk of a reaction and made this decision to save his own arse, because he knows showing more ambition would almost certainly require a bigger risk and if a more ambitious appointment backfired, he'd be in the firing line. Nothing against Roeder, it's not his fault and he seems like a top bloke, it's the fucking brainless stupid thick dumb cunt who seems incapable of getting it right (AGAIN) when we needed him to the most.

Glenn will get my full backing, as all our managers do, but I wish a certain overweight chairman would leave to allow us to fulfill the massive potential that our club undoubtedly has.

Have you read this thread yet or not?

Im at work, is anything happenening on SSN?

By the sounds of it they're just about to go live to the street party where Fat Fred is going to receive the key to the city.  I'm slightly concerned that Frederick is going to see the nonsense being spouted by the press and think that if he doesn't give Roeder the job he's going to get lynched.

NEWCASTLE United have responded to the latest reports concerning the vacant managerial situation at St. James' Park.

Chairman Freddy Shepherd told nufc.co.uk: "I am aware of reports circulating today but the club will not be making any comment on them.

"We haven't ruled anyone in, or out, as far as things go.

"When we have something to say on the matter we will make an official announcement."

Typical, having put money on it too...

Anyway, Oliver has built his own gallows, if he's wrong, a mailing campaign aimed at the Chronicle should finish him off.

Guest thompers

I for one am f*cking fuming. Fat fucker started out with the right decision, that Roeder was just a temp and that we'd have a new top manager soon enough. However yet again our mindless fat **** of a chairman has produced an amazing kneejerk of a reaction and made this decision to save his own arse, because he knows showing more ambition would almost certainly require a bigger risk and if a more ambitious appointment backfired, he'd be in the firing line. Nothing against Roeder, it's not his fault and he seems like a top bloke, it's the fucking brainless stupid thick dumb **** who seems incapable of getting it right (AGAIN) when we needed him to the most.

Glenn will get my full backing, as all our managers do, but I wish a certain overweight chairman would leave to allow us to fulfill the massive potential that our club undoubtedly has.

Piss off man the statement was released as I was writin my rant :D

Guest makemeacupoftea

its not going to be roeder ffs

How are you so confident?

I believe roeder when he said he doesn't want the job

Guest stjamestoon

Im at work, is anything happenening on SSN?

By the sounds of it they're just about to go live to the street party where Fat fred is going to receive the key to the city.

Oh right thanks, can you tape it for me ?? ;)

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I for one am f*cking fuming. Fat fucker started out with the right decision, that Roeder was just a temp and that we'd have a new top manager soon enough. However yet again our mindless fat **** of a chairman has produced an amazing kneejerk of a reaction and made this decision to save his own arse, because he knows showing more ambition would almost certainly require a bigger risk and if a more ambitious appointment backfired, he'd be in the firing line. Nothing against Roeder, it's not his fault and he seems like a top bloke, it's the fucking brainless stupid thick dumb **** who seems incapable of getting it right (AGAIN) when we needed him to the most.

Piss off man the statement was released as I was writin my rant :D

Hehe nee worries fella. Nowt wrong with a bit of a passionate rant!

I agree, I think (no facts here, just opinion) that Shepherd is more worried about his own position and PR then actually putting a long term plan in place.  A month ago I bet he had a totally different thought process, reactive as per usual!

Guest birkenheadmag

He's come out and said he wants the job.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/newcastle/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/06/04/24/SOCCER_Newcastle_Roeder.html&TEAMHD=newcastle&DIV=prem&TEAM=NEWCASTLE&RH=Newcastle&PREV_SEASON=

Guest Gemmill

Have you seen his latest quotes though?  U-turn city tbh.

Guest Gemmill

To be honest, i wouldn't have bet on it at all. how many people have bet?

Me, £25 at 2/5

Will Mancini be using his new place as a holiday home then?  :lol:

Guest makemeacupoftea

Have you seen his latest quotes though?  U-turn city tbh.

I still don't think he will get it

Guest makemeacupoftea

Heard that betting man on Sky?

What did he say?

That betting is suspended and it will be a major loss or something if he is appointed?

Guest thompers

Freddy's statement could be a way of getting the odds to drift back out for us fans, then all of a sudden - announcement!! ;) What a nice guy

I'm delighted about the whole situation, thrilled to bits.

You know what it is with a large number of Newcastle fans and it's not just your new fans and younger fans, since I grew up watching the toon in the eighties, it's a big trait of toon fans, not to be happy unless they're miserable and have something to whinge at.

Tell me a manager in the world who would've got better results than Roeder has and with the style it's been done, with the resources he's had available. People have complained that other than Keegan and Robson, that the other managers were destined to failure, as "they don't understand the people or the area". Roeder lived in Newcastle for 6 years, and was captain for 4 of those 6 years, so that's that box ticked. I'm going to leave you all to whinge at Shepherd and how shit we'll be next season, and how little cash we'll have to spend, and how Roeder's (laughably this) only beaten shit sides, and how even if we've got money no one will want to sign for Roeder anyway, and how he took West Ham down.

:mad:

It’s just about not accepting second best. I’ve said before I like Glenn but he will not take us on to the next level. Whether you like it or not he has been a little fortunate with some of the fixtures, fair play to him, you can only beat who is in front of you and he’s done that. However, we were crap when we got cuffed at Charlton, poor at times against Boro and in the first half v the makems. Does he come into the “top class” category FS was bleating on about a few weeks ago?

Btw, I’m normally happiest when I’m not moaning!

I think we have to realize that the next level is positions 4-8 right now. 1-4 is more than just the next level.

1-4 is the next level, we're 7th now ffs!