Today's matches

Lagerstedt

West Ham have to play at Old Trafford on the final day, if Man U already has the title, does it become a decent fixture for W.Ham to have?

With the FA Cup final the following week (?) and the potential CL final as well, it could well be.

I doubt it, Fergie's a big believer in playing his best team a week prior to a final.

1-0 the blades.    Could be safe now?

Should be interesting next week when they come to our place, then. I hope they stay up (obv not at the expense of a result for us).

Third away win on the run for us today. Things are looking good for next season.

Third away win on the run for us today. Things are looking good for next season.

Not a bit early for that kinda prediction mate?!

Certainly leaves the relegation fight looking interesting now, West Ham got Bolton (H) and Man U (A)... I wont write all the other teams fix down, but Wigan have the easist run in, wouldnt be suprised if its Watford, Charlton and Fulham down.

Not a bit early for that kinda prediction mate?!

Certainly leaves the relegation fight looking interesting now, West Ham got Bolton (H) and Man U (A)... I wont write all the other teams fix down, but Wigan have the easist run in, wouldnt be suprised if its Watford, Charlton and Fulham down.

I'm talking slow evolution, step by step. We've got some excellent youngsters, if we can get the experience in, then it will be interesting.

Relegation fight is looking really, really interesting. I can't believe West Ham have given themselves a fighting chance.