Today's matches

Lagerstedt

Guest kingdawson

theres something real dodgy about that p.Nevillw OG. About 6 of my friends predicted he would do that and i was sure that was gonna happen. Oh well COME ON UNITED.

theres something real dodgy about that p.Nevillw OG. About 6 of my friends predicted he would do that and i was sure that was gonna happen. Oh well COME ON UNITED.

Rubbish.

Guest kingdawson

Rubbish.

I promise im not lying. It was in the Isobar in our uni yesterday when about 6 people said Neville will score an own goal (3 were united fans). Strange.

Rubbish.

I promise im not lying. It was in the Isobar in our uni yesterday when about 6 people said Neville will score an own goal (3 were united fans). Strange.

I was talking about you having six friends, tbf. ;)

Good goal from Rooney.

Guest kingdawson

Rubbish.

I was talking about you having six friends, tbf. ;)

Good goal from Rooney.

That was a good one tbh ;D O0

BBC Text Commentary:

1415: GOAL Everton 2-2 Man Utd

You will not believe this but it's true, I promise. Iain Turner blocks Cristiano Ronaldo's header but in trying to clear the ball from the line, Phil Neville lashes it into his own net for an own goal against his former club. What will Jose Mourinho have to say about that?

:lol:

If Man Utd go 5 points clear then thats the title tbh, 3 games left for them and they would need to lose 2 of them, cant see it, although it would be just typical for City to beat them in the derby and cost them the title :lol: