Today's matches

Lagerstedt

Guest kingdawson

Third away win on the run for us today. Things are looking good for next season.

Not a bit early for that kinda prediction mate?!

Certainly leaves the relegation fight looking interesting now, West Ham got Bolton (H) and Man U (A)... I wont write all the other teams fix down, but Wigan have the easist run in, wouldnt be suprised if its Watford, Charlton and Fulham down.

Tbh he does have the right to feel optimistic . Agbonlahor, Young, Carew, Barry, Maloney, Petrov, Mellberg, Bouma, Berger and Laursen are all good players. If they could just add a goalscorer, some centre midfielders , full backs and maybe a good goalkeeper (dont rate Sorensen) they could make top 6.

Third away win on the run for us today. Things are looking good for next season.

Certainly leaves the relegation fight looking interesting now, West Ham got Bolton (H) and Man U (A)... I wont write all the other teams fix down, but Wigan have the easist run in, wouldnt be suprised if its Watford, Charlton and Fulham down.

Tbh he does have the right to feel optimistic . Agbonlahor, Young, Carew, Barry, Maloney, Petrov, Mellberg, Bouma, Berger and Laursen are all good players. If they could just add a goalscorer, some centre midfielders , full backs and maybe a good goalkeeper (dont rate Sorensen) they could make top 6.

Goalkeeper, holding mdifield player, goal scorer, right back at the least. I'd also expect Davis to play a bigger role next year, don't forget Gary Cahill (who will play for England one day, I guarantee you) and Craig Gardener looks promising. Just need some experience.

looks like wham have to BEAT bolton to stay up.

so its 96% imo that relegated are......watford, charlton.wham.

Complete miracle is any other results.whams would have to beat, manu on game 38 and charlton have to beat liverpool

very unlikely!    as liverpool and arsenal are still fighting for 3rd spot.

edit...am wrong  wham could draw vs bolton and beat manu to stay up........hehe yeah right!    quick put 100 quid on it!

Guest kingdawson

look at how tight the uefa cup race is.  5 teams fighting for 3 spots, the 4th team gets intertoto.ie 8th place in the league.

this scrap is even tighter than the relegation scrummage.

Looks like its gonna be a tough one tbh.

Bolton 55 points

Remainig fixtures = West Spam (away), Villa (home)

Everton 54 points

remaining fixtures = pompey (home), chelsea (away)

Pompey 53 points

Remaing fixtures = Everton (away), Arsenal (home)

Spurs 53 points

Remaining fixtures = Blackburn (home), Charlton (away), Manchester city (home)

Reading 51 points

remaining fixtures = Newcastle (home), Watford (home), Blackburn (away)

Any 3 can make Europe.

Spurs will finish seventh. Surprising how i was slated when i said that January-time. Not trying to come across all smart-ass, but they've just got far good a side not to get into Europe. If it's not seventh, then it will be 8th.

Not a foregone conclusion i know, but i'd be willing to bet a hefty amount.

Phil Neville ffs. Worse than them getting 8 minutes added on in 1993 against Wednesday. Dodgy as f***.

^^^^ tell me about it, that was the day I realised we weren't going to win the league, the fucking cheats ^^^^

Just like all NUFC has to do it buy 4 class defenders, a new striker and an attacking CM...

Guest kingdawson

Just like all NUFC has to do it buy 4 class defenders, a new striker and an attacking CM...

Exactly. If you chuck out that useless manager and buy some defenders then you lot should be feeling optimistic to.

Manager? Chairman? Although in fairness, I think a lot of people outside Newcastle are underestimating the fact that you'll have Martns and Owen up front next season. If they can play together.