Today's matches

Lagerstedt

Great vision from Rooney for the pass to Eagles as well tbh.

There's no doubt who deserves to be champs, they may have been quite lucky today, but they way ManU play is a joy to watch. Chelsea were looking desperate on the other side.

Chelsea have a blown it big time in these last two games, Liverpool will beat them on Tuesday too.

Tend to agree. The lack of urgency against us was astonishing.

The last 15 minutes against Bolton today looked the same.

Actually I do feel in celebratory mode, Chelsea might have blown it for good today.

Ironically i think Chelsea will win the champions league. It's almost as if they have more hunger and desire in that competition. I still believe Chelsea will do the treble but the will almost certainly miss out on the league now.

Guest Knightrider

Chelsea look shattered, and have done for a while now. Their all out grinding down the opposition game plan from the past two seasons has caught up with them and because they don't have another game plan, they can only carry on playing that way, worsening things. If Liverpool play it canny, they should beat them next week. Even we managed a draw with them.

Makes me sick the way some of you cream over Man utd!

Fuck me i'd love to see chelsea win it over them!

Man u are the biggest cheating luckiest side ever! And that alco red faced rab c nesbit scotch twat makes me sick

Also the fact that ronaldo does a few step overs and your all knocking one out over it!

Fucking get a grip twats

Makes me sick the way some of you cream over Man utd!

Fuck me i'd love to see chelsea win it over them!

Man u are the biggest cheating luckiest side ever! And that alco red faced rab c nesbit scotch twat makes me sick

Also the fact that ronaldo does a few step overs and your all knocking one out over it!

Fucking get a grip twats

:lol: Who are you talking to?