Today's matches

Lagerstedt

Makes me sick the way some of you cream over Man utd!

Fuck me i'd love to see chelsea win it over them!

Man u are the biggest cheating luckiest side ever! And that alco red faced rab c nesbit scotch twat makes me sick

Also the fact that ronaldo does a few step overs and your all knocking one out over it!

Fucking get a grip twats

:lol: Who are you talking to?

everyone really... only one twat though after that comment. He should get a grip. It's 2007 now. Only one side is a bunch of cheating arrogant tossers.

Makes me sick the way some of you cream over Man utd!

Fuck me i'd love to see chelsea win it over them!

Man u are the biggest cheating luckiest side ever! And that alco red faced rab c nesbit scotch twat makes me sick

Also the fact that ronaldo does a few step overs and your all knocking one out over it!

Fucking get a grip twats

Chelsea never cheat or get lucky? They have Frank "Deflection" Lampard in their team FFS! :lol:

Ronaldo does a few step overs........and scores a shit load of goals and numerous assists thrown in, aye!

theres something real dodgy about that p.Nevillw OG. About 6 of my friends predicted he would do that and i was sure that was gonna happen. Oh well COME ON UNITED.

Well 7 of my friends predicted Jaaskelainen would score an OG! :-p

Boro 2-0 down

Useless cunts. If Woodgate AND Viduka had of been leaving this summer then the whiff of relegation would be in the air for them again, IMO. Spurs have only won away 3 times in about 20 fucking games from what I remember someone saying on SkySports earlier today. Berbatov scored and set one up, not as inivisible away from the Lane as some seem to think.

Howay Wigan.

Guest optimistic nit

west ham also play bolton next week, they need 1 pt off of manure or bolton, and hope charlton or wigan dont win again. wigan play middlesbrough next week, at home.

West Ham have to play at Old Trafford on the final day, if Man U already has the title, does it become a decent fixture for W.Ham to have?

With the FA Cup final the following week (?) and the potential CL final as well, it could well be.