The right man is now available Freddy, what do you do?

Guest Knightrider

I am not sure if the childish remark is aimed at me but I fail to see what I posted there that was.

Also in reply to the statement that I should stop saying you weren't banned have a look at what I posted, I never said you weren't I passed comment on the editing of posts...

no, it is not aimed at you. It is aimed at the clueless, and very sad wullie, who appears to have been the one that had nothing else to do, and to a lesser extent baggio for supporting him, because although he talks bollocks when he spouts his DOF stuff he can back it up with some facts. It is just that I disagree. And I can also back it up with examples.

I am aware you didn't claim to be saying that I was banned, so apologies for that, but I am making the point that I actually was banned - for comments made on another message board - and somebody knows that it is true, that person being the one who banned me. I would guess it may be the same person who edited the post, who knows, and actually, who cares. Such daft things are just the actions of tossers mate.

Out of interest how long ago was this banning?

Also if the post was edited then surely someone would have noticed it before, maybe even at the time or did someone wait a few months, edit it then hope someone would check randomly some time in the next year or so and bring it back up again? All seems a bit too much like grasping at straws to me.

Surprisingly - possibly - for you, close to the mark. I can't see the poster leaving it if he had been aware of it can you ?

This point has been made previously btw

HTL, swindonmag and stevieh84 - at least - will confirm that someone on toontastic has a history of this sort of thing.

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

I kind of remember editing going on but wasn't that quoting and editing the text not actually editing the original post?

Not sure how it works on that board but any other forum I have used it comes up with a notice stating the time and date something was edited?

Guest Gemmill

I am not sure if the childish remark is aimed at me but I fail to see what I posted there that was.

Also in reply to the statement that I should stop saying you weren't banned have a look at what I posted, I never said you weren't I passed comment on the editing of posts...

no, it is not aimed at you. It is aimed at the clueless, and very sad wullie, who appears to have been the one that had nothing else to do, and to a lesser extent baggio for supporting him, because although he talks bollocks when he spouts his DOF stuff he can back it up with some facts. It is just that I disagree. And I can also back it up with examples.

I am aware you didn't claim to be saying that I was banned, so apologies for that, but I am making the point that I actually was banned - for comments made on another message board - and somebody knows that it is true, that person being the one who banned me. I would guess it may be the same person who edited the post, who knows, and actually, who cares. Such daft things are just the actions of tossers mate.

Also if the post was edited then surely someone would have noticed it before, maybe even at the time or did someone wait a few months, edit it then hope someone would check randomly some time in the next year or so and bring it back up again? All seems a bit too much like grasping at straws to me.

Surprisingly - possibly - for you, close to the mark. I can't see the poster leaving it if he had been aware of it can you ?

HTL, swindonmag and stevieh84 - at least - will confirm that someone on toontastic has a history of this sort of thing.

Whatever.

I like big cocks and I cannot lie!

:laugh2:

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

I kind of remember editing going on but wasn't that quoting and editing the text not actually editing the original post?

Not sure how it works on that board but any other forum I have used it comes up with a notice stating the time and date something was edited?

shouldn't pass opinion if you don't keep up with whats going on

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?showtopic=46&st=0

Well

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

Well your "story" seems a bit too strung out to me and you never admit when you are wrong but hey ho carry on Jackanory.

OMG Gemmill you edited my post!!!!11111oneone!!!111

Well

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

Well your "story" seems a bit too strung out to me and you never admit when you are wrong but hey ho carry on Jackanory.

Prove it.

Well I can't because its all true but its quite sad that Gemmill seems to have all this time to sit around on the net dragging up old quotes the big time wasting poofta!!

I have.

And the saddest thing of all, is someone who denies they are fact.

I would agree denying them would be sad, who did that?

you did. You say the current board are "no different".

Anyone can see the huge difference in performance of the club if you look and compare the positions.

See this.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38878.msg794632#msg794632

The surprise is that macbeth didnt' reply to this post. The points are fairly straightforward. Before you start harping on about "defending" anyone, please tell is if this comment taken from teh above post is fact or not.

Do you also think the board are "collectively responsible" for rescuing the club from certain relegation to the old 3rd division, 15000 crowds, selling their best players, being unable to raise money from a share issue even to the amount that we sold Peter Beardsley to Liverpool for, playing in the Champions League, achieving 3 consecutive top 5 league positions for the first time in over 50 years, building a new training facility that previous boards had failed to achieve for almost a century, and expanding and developing the stadium which all the previous boards had also failed to do ?

If you dispute these facts, thus concluding the current board is the same as the old board, please tell us which part of the above is incorrect, thus leading to you making your "opinion".

You never know, macbeth may turn up, as he's already ignored it.

What does any of this have to do with me not denying 30 years worth of league positions?

bump.

Back on the thread.

You didn't need to bump it, I've seen the first one.  :rolleyes:

I don't know about you but I have to be online to read something.

I'm not sure whether to take that as a complement or not. :smitten: ???

you aren't Wullie's girlfriend are you ? Because he sure as hell needs one  mackems.gif

I have.

And the saddest thing of all, is someone who denies they are fact.

I would agree denying them would be sad, who did that?

you did. You say the current board are "no different".

Anyone can see the huge difference in performance of the club if you look and compare the positions.

See this.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38878.msg794632#msg794632

The surprise is that macbeth didnt' reply to this post. The points are fairly straightforward. Before you start harping on about "defending" anyone, please tell is if this comment taken from teh above post is fact or not.

Do you also think the board are "collectively responsible" for rescuing the club from certain relegation to the old 3rd division, 15000 crowds, selling their best players, being unable to raise money from a share issue even to the amount that we sold Peter Beardsley to Liverpool for, playing in the Champions League, achieving 3 consecutive top 5 league positions for the first time in over 50 years, building a new training facility that previous boards had failed to achieve for almost a century, and expanding and developing the stadium which all the previous boards had also failed to do ?

If you dispute these facts, thus concluding the current board is the same as the old board, please tell us which part of the above is incorrect, thus leading to you making your "opinion".

You never know, macbeth may turn up, as he's already ignored it.

What does any of this have to do with me not denying 30 years worth of league positions?

sigh.

Do you, or do you not, accept that the facts above - in bold - are in fact correctly representative of what the current baord have done for the club, and the league positions since 1992 are vastly superior to that of the previous 30+ years ?

sigh.

Do you, or do you not, accept that the facts above - in bold - are in fact correctly representative of what the current baord have done for the club, and the league positions since 1992 are vastly superior to that of the previous 30+ years ?

You said:

You probably do, as you think decades of selling our best players and fighting relegation to the 3rd division is the same as regularly playing in europe

Show me where I've said this, then we can move on to another petty argument.

sigh.

You said:

You probably do, as you think decades of selling our best players and fighting relegation to the 3rd division is the same as regularly playing in europe

Show me where I've said this, then we can move on to another petty argument.

Its on the old board/server, as you know.

I take it that you are admitting the board has in fact achieved these things and has done massively better then ?

I take it that you are admitting the board has in fact achieved these things and has done massively better then ?

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

You really are a one off, or three off if all of your other known personalities are taking into account.

Do you seriously think that anybody would deny final league places?

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

You really are a one off, or three off if all of your other known personalities are taking into account.

Do you seriously think that anybody would deny final league places?

I've never seen anyone so much in denial of a straight question with an obvious answer like you.

Well

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

Even when faced with cast iron proof you're still unable to admit you were wrong. No surprise there. Mind you, you're so slow on the uptake it is entirely possible that you don't even realise you've been shown to be spouting shite yet again.  It's sad that there is no chance of a short post from you just saying, "Oh well, sorry mate. Obviously posts can be edited without a date/time appearing".

Being realistic about it there is always a high chance that you don't realise you've been shown this proof. Your constant struggle to keep up with posts and understand what's going on doesn't need to be highlighted and is a source of great amusement on this forum. I think that by now not many people expect to see much that is sensible in anything you post, mate. 

Moving on.

The fact is, toontastic is a forum that has as it's main contributors a bunch of soft shite wankers. Unfortunately some of them post on this forum as well.

you aren't Wullie's girlfriend are you ? Because he sure as hell needs one  mackems.gif

More likely to be his boyfriend, tbh.

I've never seen anyone so much in denial of a straight question with an obvious answer like you.

I'm sure you will have replied to that phantom post so have a look in here http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1711;sa=showPosts it shows all of your posts since the day that you registered.

Re: the denial of a straight question comment, you're the master at that one, I can only guess that you have some setting in your profile that stops you from seeing your own posts.

Ive read loads of posts now saying SA will be our manager next season, personally i hope he is, Alot of people have little to no respect for Roader any more and im not going to question there justifications however i do feel we owe him a little bit of thanks because although yes we have been really poor this season we cant forget how he saved us last year from what was a very dangerous time for NUFC.  It only my opinion but i would like to see Glenn go back to being in charge of the acadamy, i feel thats his level and was doing a good job of it hence the emergence of Huntington, Edgar, Carroll and such, I would like to think that Glenn could still be part of the major changes that is needed within the club however after the GR-SA spat over his qualifications i cant see that happening.

I'm sure you will have replied to that phantom post so have a look in here http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1711;sa=showPosts it shows all of your posts since the day that you registered.

Re: the denial of a straight question comment, you're the master at that one, I can only guess that you have some setting in your profile that stops you from seeing your own posts.

you still ignore the earlier post says he while not answering what I asked