The one and only 'Who should be captain?' thread

KaKa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dumb ass, it says

"This is the Official Newcastle United Bebo©. If you are one of our many great fans then please add us to your friends list.

vistit our official website: www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk"

this particular page is linked to the official web site, as in setup by the official web site.

:lol: Christ

Guest Phil K

Hmm. Nearly 3 months old.

Like your stuff current, don't you ?

Like I said elsewhere - what next ? Posts demanding captains armbands for Jim Iley ? Bob Stokoe ? Frank Brennan ?

Guest Phil K

It explains your lack of originality and stupidity?

Hey - I'm not the drip who has just spent the last petulant ten minutes going back 4 months trying to find captains posts ! :laugh:

Guest makemeacupoftea

It explains your lack of originality and stupidity?

Hey - I'm not the drip who has just spent the last petulant ten minutes going back 4 months trying to find captains posts ! :laugh:

Let him play!

In terms of leading by example when it comes to attitude and work rate James Milner wouldn't be the worlds worst shout, though I doubt he'd be vocal enough, or playing enough to get it.

Guest stb654

Cacapa

Can he speak English? I'd like it to be him if so.

Agreed.

And hes captained to silverware

Has Geremi ever been captain for anyone on a regular basis?

No I don't think so. Maybe for Cameroon but not sure. I think he would be great though. Speaks English, French and even a bit of Spanish from his time at Madrid so he can communicate with pretty much all of our players.

Also leads by example but also directs players during the game. He also has a calm demeanour and would be a good calming influence especially as we have quite a few potential hot heads.