The one and only 'Who should be captain?' thread

KaKa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 4 months later...

I would be revolutionary & tell the fuckers no one is captain as we want 11 leaders on the pitch & the armband would be passed round due to the fact you have to have a captain.

Failing that:

Beye - Looks like he could be a leader of men.

Gezza - Maybe not an ideal skipper, maybe one of them club captain things would suit him better.

Barton - Looks like he would be a natural leader on the pitch.

What about Cacapa? Seems to tick all the boxes in my book.

Did you see him get his man of the match award yesterday?  Doesn't speak a word of English!

I think that's one of the biggest reasons Geremi got it, he speaks French, English, Spanish and Turkish, so he can communicate with everyone in the team.

What about Cacapa? Seems to tick all the boxes in my book.

Did you see him get his man of the match award yesterday?  Doesn't speak a word of English!

I think that's one of the biggest reasons Geremi got it, he speaks French, English, Spanish and Turkish, so he can communicate with everyone in the team.

I thought he was already a popular guy around nufc. Surely in todays modern multicultural teams, language barrier isnt too much of an issue on the pitch?

I do see your point though!