Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest Toon83

{

Anyone know when the club is going to announce this as official?

[/quote

Probably tuesday when the stock exchange is open, but it'll be all over tomorrows papers, may even be on the website tomorrow, happened when the staff would have all been finished work am guessin

Guest smoggeordie

So, roeder to step down to the academy? If he resigns surely thats whats to be expected?

And if thats whats happening, i think its more likely that  well end us with sge

Aye, let's just sack poor auld Joe Joyce.....

Why should he get his old job back? Joe Joyce seems to be doing a good enough job with the Academy.

Guest smoggeordie

Why should he get his old job back? Joe Joyce seems to be doing a good enough job with the Academy.

Isn't like half the academy getting slayed?

Aye, nowt to do with Joyce though.

Isn't like half the academy getting slayed?

That happens at every Academy up and down the country. You'll get 2, maybe 3 a year if you're lucky who'll step up to the reserves on a regular basis...and 1 or 2 every couple of years who'll make it into the first-team squad.

Guest smoggeordie

ive heard whispers that some academy lads were promised new deals but the board overruled the academy manager and said no. apparently in the academy if your face doesn't fit, you're out.

Guest BooBoo

We have asked Rijkaard.

Also lets not re-write history,there were a lot of Newcastle season ticket holders who wanted Roeder appointed,so its a big thankyou to the 100? who protested and those who sang Sack the Board :clap:

As for the other 50000 sitting in utter silence on Saturday. :nope:

I'm sure I heard a lot more than a 100 or so singing Shepherd out, it seemed to be coming from the Gallowgate.

I was one of them.

We have asked Rijkaard.

Also lets not re-write history,there were a lot of Newcastle season ticket holders who wanted Roeder appointed,so its a big thankyou to the 100? who protested and those who sang Sack the Board :clap:

As for the other 50000 sitting in utter silence on Saturday. :nope:

I'm sure I heard a lot more than a 100 or so singing Shepherd out, it seemed to be coming from the Gallowgate.

I was one of them.

No wonder he's staying..

Jk,good job mate, at least your not one of those people who still think we are goint the right direction

Guest ryanegg

I havent posted on this board for a long time,one because i have been residing in austrailia and two because i havent wanted much to do with the club as we have been playing awful and the board are still in power,but lets hope for a new age at newcastle where we can actually suceed in something other than having shit managers (except for sir bobby and keegan:D)

Guest TheOrder

I havent posted on this board for a long time,one because i have been residing in austrailia and two because i havent wanted much to do with the club as we have been playing awful and the board are still in power,but lets hope for a new age at newcastle where we can actually suceed in something other than having shit managers (except for sir bobby and keegan:D)

You didnt want to have anything with the club?

Guest nameless

Fucking hell, I go to watch Derren Brown and when I come out Roeder is gone! He IS magic!!

On the Beeb's story now:

'Shepherd confirmed to BBC Sport that 51-year-old Roeder has resigned.'

Did he say that he hired himself as Player/Manager ?

Would be awesome of we do that to Wor Al though, just for the Watford game :(

sigh.

Do you understand that PLC rules require such things to be announced on the stock exchange before they are confirmed as fact ?

This has been explained already.

This is the first chance Iv had to get on a PC all night, kinda sad that iv been wanting to do so all night, but thank fuck he's gone. Im not gonna read through all 28 pages of this thread but Id like to think that this means that we will be able to look forward to next season rather than expect the inevitable shit that we have almost grown acustomed to over the last few seasons.

Mourinho anyone? :D

Not so sure about him.

Of course, he's got a very impressive CV. But, he has spent shitlot of money at Chelsea, I don't think we could afford that, atm. Also, his last year has been very disappointing.

Mourinho anyone? :D

Not so sure about him.

Of course, he's got a very impressive CV. But, he has spent shitlot of money at Chelsea, I don't think we could afford that, atm. Also, his last year has been very disappointing.

:lol: