Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest BigTrev

Five Live have literally just described Shearer as the fans choice.

Yeah i just heard that i dont think anyone knows who`s the fans choice is because i dont really think all the fans can agree on anyone

It's nailed on that Shearer will be the next manager if Shepherd is anywhere near as desperate to win back the Geordie nation as I imagine he is. Oh yes - "no ex-Mackems managing here thanks very much"...

I bet Yorkie Geordie feels like a twat.

Yeah Im sure he does but what does that has to do with Roeder, football, Newcastle, Newcastle-Online or anything for that matter?

The fact that Yorkie Geordie said that he will be here in September the first or he loses his account, and NOW HE JUST TOLD BY FATTY DOG.

Guest Geordiesned

Just a thought but do you really want that video on the main page since the last chant is "You're just a fat greedy bastard!" :lol:

I bet Yorkie Geordie feels like a twat.

Yeah Im sure he does but what does that has to do with Roeder, football, Newcastle, Newcastle-Online or anything for that matter?

The fact that Yorkie Geordie said that he will be here in September the first or he loses his account, and NOW HE JUST TOLD BY FATTY DOG.

No... he knows that. It's just another unprovoked little quip coming from his direction. Regular as clockwork!

Surely we should have been told who is caretaker by now? maybe Sam is in for talks at the minute and NUFC will announce he is the new boss? Although tbh eye brows would raise if a new manager was appointed right after our old one 'resigned'

Just a thought but do you really want that video on the main page since the last chant is "You're just a fat greedy bastard!" :lol:

I found it a rather hurtful thing to do actually, as they only started chanting that when I walked past them. :'(

Just a thought but do you really want that video on the main page since the last chant is "You're just a fat greedy b******!" :lol:

It's factual so why not?

Credit to him.  I'm very pleased he has left with some dignity, and good luck to him.

Totally agree, dignity and no compensation, I've nothing against him personally.