Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Why the fuck isn't there anything on .cock yet? Amateur.

Any chance the reason for the delay is because Shepherd will be announcing his resignation too?

Why the fuck isn't there anything on .cock yet? Amateur.

Any chance the reason for the delay is because Shepherd will be announcing his resignation too?

No chance.

My concerns now are

1. Who will be the next manager

2. What will happen to the backroom staff (Nigel Peason, the 7 new full time European scouts, the Academy director etc)

3. Will HTL and NE5 now unreservedly condemn Fat Fred and the board since both have gone on record to say that the Roeder's appointment is Fat Fred's last chance?

4. Will Freddy Shepherd resign as well?

5. What will Alan Oliver say tomorrow :D ?

Guest NUFCnutter

I have it on good authority(my goldfish is related to the goldfish in the boardroom) that Jimmy Nail is being lined up to be the next manager, ably aided by Tim Healey, Ant and Dec and that Geordie bird from Liberty X!

FUCKING HELL YES  O0

I was wasted last night and have felt like shit all day today (only myself to blame) but now i feel like a new humanbeing

YES YES YES YES  blueyes.gif

Apparently Strachan's contract with Celtic is a 12 month rolling one and so he is available ...

He also has the same agent as Sven in Athole Still.

Could we have been in discussions with him and not sven?

Apparently Strachan's contract with Celtic is a 12 month rolling one and so he is available ...

He also has the same agent as Sven in Athole Still.

Could we have been in discussions with him and not sven?

that would be typical of Shepherd if he goes for Strachan.

Guest puretoon

It's the best bit of news we've all read for bloody ages! thank god he's gone! I'm not bothered whether he was sacked or resigned-to be couldn't give a fuck! hes gone!

he should take fat fred with him as, as a chairman of a footy club he's pure crap, hasn't got a clue as to what makes a good manager but loves wasting our money on his bad deals. Freddie should have had the vote of no confidence off the board-BUT as his brothers on the board, that won't happen.

Harry Harris - Allardyce will be Newcastle manager, Bolton are ready to sue us.

Thought he was ok as long as it was after the 14th, simply means we won't get a new manager till after the Watford game.