Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest smoggeordie

Just heard from mymate who gave me the new kit info, that the meeting definately DID take place.

Maybe its just crisis talks? didnt Souness get called to SJP a few times along with Shearer to talk about their next move? also what if Roeder pleas his case? i cant see anything happening. Shepherd loves the limelight and with Man Utd getting it all today he prob wont sack Roeder until next week IF he is going to do it at all.

TalkSPORT saying they're getting a ridiculous amount of texts and emails about a 'Premiership Managerial Casualty' but won't confirm anything yet. Saying that everyone is telling them Roeder has been sacked.

Guest TheOrder

Mackem just said Allardyce was at Newcastle airport.

Swore on his daughers life, not that it means much in Sunderland like.

Guest makemeacupoftea

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st115852.htm?fromrss=1

here's a bit from tonight's chronicle (about Edgar David)

Newcastle United defender Edgar David has signed a new two year contract with the club. Davids stunning goal against Premiership leaders Man United earned the 19-year old a Toon hero status.

It's expected that David will be loaned out next season to gain the needed first team experience.

In other news we hear that the Newcastle United board will have a emergency meeting on the current situation today. This news will cast a big doubt over Glenn Roeder's future at Newcastle.

My sources tell me that neither Sam Allardyce or Sven Goran Eriksson have been approached by chairman Freddy Shepherd. I can also deny the rumours that linked Newcastle to Sol Campbell, the Portsmouth defender does not meet Roeder's height policy. Roeder has set a limit of 175 cm height for new players coming in. This does not rule out a move for Wigan's left back Leighton Baines and Chelsea's Shaun Wright-Phillips.

we already know that

Watching Roeder yesterday was like watching a dog squirming in a ditch after it'd just been hit by a bus. Just put the gormless fucker out of his misery.

Guest triggy99

would they not wait until after the watford game because i though allardyce cant be appointed until after last game of the season