Its Ramos or Hughes

SUPERTOON

How would Klinsmann be good? He's fucking overrated based on a decent WC with Germany. Was mauled by the German press before that. He's never managed a club as well which makes him possibly the biggest risk out there. FFS people, we have to get this right. This is the chance to right quite a lot of things at the club. We should be looking at managers with a track record in the Premiership or at least a record in the top leagues in Europe. Look at someone who's big enough to handle the over-inflated egos in our dressing room, someone who has the ability to attract top name players to our club and also someone who's team play disciplined football (whether boring or not, that's another matter).

Guest Phil K

How would Klinsmann be good? He's f****** overrated based on a decent WC with Germany.

A Germany that had previously been falling to pieces ?

No, dunno why, I just feel he'd do a good job.

Charismatic, certainly. Thats something we haven't had for a LOOOONNNGG time - and that can sometimes be all you need to kickstart a recovery we BADLY need.

someone who's big enough to handle the over-inflated egos in our dressing room,

This I certainly agree with - and we seem to have more inflated ego's and overpaid "stars" than any other sodding club.

Allardyce would do well with that, if nothing else. But then, wasnt Souness brought in to tame the ars*holes (Bellamy Jenas Dyer et al) ???

How would Klinsmann be good? He's f****** overrated based on a decent WC with Germany.

Charismatic, certainly. Thats something we haven't had for a LOOOONNNGG time - and that can sometimes be all you need to kickstart a recovery we BADLY need.

The Germans went all the way to the final the previous time, their just canny like that.

How would Klinsmann be good? He's f****** overrated based on a decent WC with Germany. Was mauled by the German press before that. He's never managed a club as well which makes him possibly the biggest risk out there. FFS people, we have to get this right. This is the chance to right quite a lot of things at the club. We should be looking at managers with a track record in the Premiership or at least a record in the top leagues in Europe. Look at someone who's big enough to handle the over-inflated egos in our dressing room, someone who has the ability to attract top name players to our club and also someone who's team play disciplined football (whether boring or not, that's another matter).

Agreed.

Guest Phil K

The Germans went all the way to the final the previous time, their just canny like that.

And were going nowhere BETWEEN cups - give credit where it's due.

Guest gggg
Hughes, Alladayce, Klinsmann, Erikkson - FORGET THEM, they wont do be a success here

Ramos, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Koeman, Hiddink, Hitzfeld...yep.

:lol: love the randomness.

That's because they are a canny lot. They were lambasted in before WC 2002 and the same in 2006. If anything it's another reason not to hire Jurgen because we'll just be hiring him because of 6 home matches.

Hughes, Alladayce, Klinsmann, Erikkson - FORGET THEM, they wont do be a success here

Wake up mate. Seriously why would any of those managers come to Newcastle United, just think about it.

That's because they are a canny lot. They were lambasted in before WC 2002 and the same in 2006. If anything it's another reason not to hire Jurgen because we'll just be hiring him because of 6 home matches.

Wake up mate. Seriously why would any of those managers come to Newcastle United, just think about it.

mate, its best to aim high....u never know....freddie might decide to throw some cash round instead of his weight. TBF, he did get Owen- one the world's biggest stars?

Hughes? Fuck off.

blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif

What's wrong with Hughes? Just because the last manager we got from Blackburn was shite doesn't mean this one is...

Hughes? Fuck off.

blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif

What's wrong with Hughes? Just because the last manager we got from Blackburn was shite doesn't mean this one is...

REALLY?!

Good manager but not that good.

no, we need more than that to kickstart US. like 2/3 of a first team, half decent back up, and a fucking plan.

Hughes? Fuck off.

REALLY?!

I'd take Hughes before Eriksson any day

Hughes? Fuck off.

REALLY?!

I'd take Hughes before Eriksson any day

I had take you to the nearest hospital any day of the week

Amazed that people would turn their nose up at Hughes. Has done well in the transfer market, got a cheap team playing good football and punching above their weight. I bet he does well in the long run - he's too early into his career to suggest just how well he would do, but he'd probably be my number one choice here, shading ahead of BS.

Obviously I'm talking in realistic terms, rather than the mentalist who wants Mourinho, Ramos, Hiddink, Hitzfeld and probably wouldn't mind taking a punt of Shankly or Clough.

Hughes? f*** off.

What's wrong with Hughes apart from not having a fancy foriegn name? He's done a good job at Blackburn and needs another team to take him to the next level.

mate, its best to aim high....u never know....freddie might decide to throw some cash round instead of his weight. TBF, he did get Owen- one the world's biggest stars?

Koeman isn't that great, I'd rather have Hughes.

Ramos, Mourinho and Hitzfeld would all have CL football and better suitors ready.

Hiddink is tied up.

None of those are realistic, get your heads out of the skies and prepare for Big Sam.

Amazed that people would turn their nose up at Hughes. Has done well in the transfer market, got a cheap team playing good football and punching above their weight. I bet he does well in the long run - he's too early into his career to suggest just how well he would do, but he'd probably be my number one choice here, shading ahead of BS.

Obviously I'm talking in realistic terms, rather than the mentalist who wants Mourinho, Ramos, Hiddink, Hitzfeld and probably wouldn't mind taking a punt of Shankly or Clough.

No, no we are getting Mourinho.