Players you'd like to see in black and white

Kaizero

Now, I dunno if there's loads of similar threads beyond the first page, and I honestly can't be arsed to check it out. So sorry if I'm repeating a topic.

The question is simply, which players would you like to see sign for Newcastle before next season, regardless of whoever gets appointed to manger? Though, keep it realistic as to which players you'd want. And not ramble on about players we'd prolly never see on the Newcastle side until we'd be a top-four team.

Personally, I don't really have a special opinion on which players I'd like to see. Though I would like it if we brought in some young great potentials as well as some already well known names.

Per Ciljan Skjelbred on the Newcastle team I wouldn't mind tbh. Though he'd prolly need one or two more years of experience before getting a first-team spot.

Now, I dunno if there's loads of similar threads beyond the first page, and I honestly can't be arsed to check it out. So sorry if I'm repeating a topic.

The question is simply, which players would you like to see sign for Newcastle before next season, regardless of whoever gets appointed to manger? Though, keep it realistic as to which players you'd want. And not ramble on about players we'd prolly never see on the Newcastle side until we'd be a top-four team.

Personally, I don't really have a special opinion on which players I'd like to see. Though I would like it if we brought in some young great potentials as well as some already well known names.

Per Ciljan Skjelbred on the Newcastle team I wouldn't mind tbh. Though he'd prolly need one or two more years of experience before getting a first-team spot.

Didn't he broke his leg last year or so?

Guest andynufc84

Leighton Baines, Sol Campbell, Kevin Davies, Giles Barnes, Wes Brown for a start

Guest andynufc84

Hold on. You WOULD like to see kevin davies in a toon shirt?

The rest i can't argue with but i'd swap Nolan with Davies.

I would actually, quite rate him

Strong, good in the air, proved he can score goals. Different option to what we already have

Guest Morph

Giles Barnes 'The Derby legend'

Leighton 'My left foot is awesome' Baines

'Big Bad' Jimmy Bullard

Dave 'Goal Machine' Nugent

Per Ciljan Skjelbred (/Rosenborg,Norway) on the Newcastle team I wouldn't mind tbh. Though he'd prolly need one or two more years of experience before getting a first-team spot.

A few more years and he will be ace.

For a player i would like to see in blacknwhite, Totti would be class. Wont ever happen. More realistically i think Sol Campbell would be a decent signing for next season.

Guest LUKASJJ

I would like to see us go for- Baines or Shorey, Ben haim, Distin, (possibly another cb) Sidwell, Viduka and Giles Barnes

I know its a long shot but i would like to see us go for Wesley sneijeder. He is supposidly going to Bayern or Valencia. Maybe we could tempt him with premiership football. Highly unlikely but maybe worth a punt.

I always thought we shud have gone for Van der vaart when he went to Hamburg for cheap.

Guest Brewcastle

In my opinion Per Ciljan Skjelbreid need still a couple of seasons in Rosenborg. At this point I guess PL-football is to physical for him.

Talking about norwegians and physical football:

This guy would stop (and scare  :razz:) allmost everything in a leeking NUFC defence:   http://fotball.aftenposten.no/internasjonal/article78742.ece#

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Hagen

Another Norwegian: Daniel Braathen is an interesting player. Strong, with unique technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaNNdwblvC8

Real Madrid did their best to breake his legs to take him out of action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbDXIdasrc