Players you'd like to see in black and white

Kaizero

I think Skjelbred would be nice. But not now, maybe in one or two years.

Hasnt been the same since he broke his leg though imo.

As a matter of fact he is Newcastle-fan as well so if any other big clubs were after him I think he'd choose us!

"any other big clubs"???? Newcastle are not a big club!

Guest posadageordie

A bit of height, power, muscle and commitment. Moekwena, Bouba Dioup, Davies etc.

Guest maznislav

I would be happy if we get Sidwell, Distin, Ben Haim, Bridge and also a classy right fullback.

If we flog owen then i would definitely try and get Bent to replace him, think he would be a great signing and do very well here.

Midfielders i would sign Barton (controversial i know) and maybe another depending on who we sell

Defence is the area which needs a total revamp - Distin, Campbell definitely and possibly ben Haim if Sam is in charge. Is Wes Brown available?

Guest Brewcastle

I think Skjelbred would be nice. But not now, maybe in one or two years.

Hasnt been the same since he broke his leg though imo.

As a matter of fact he is Newcastle-fan as well so if any other big clubs were after him I think he'd choose us!

"any other big clubs"???? Newcastle are not a big club!

I guess he was joking about Valerenga. -OK, Valerenga is a quite big club in Norway, but players with ambitions wouldn't go from Rosenborg to Valerenga  :razz:.

Darren Bent.

Reckon he is going to have a Les Ferdinand 95-96 season  for someone next year.

It would improve the team replacing Owen with Bent, no matter how better Owen may be individually

Terms agreed with Spurs.  Has his medical next week .  That's from his agent.

Younes Kaboul at the same stage of progress.

Looks like Levy has finally opened his wallet!!

Guest kingdawson

robbie keane

james beattie

kevin nolan

lucas neil

wayne bridge

yegor titov  :)

Why would you want that turd anywhere near your club?

Guest mishka17

like the lad, though he could 'recover' his career in here under proper manager... was great in soton, and had good times in everton, but i don't think moyes is giving him enough credit...my opinion

like the lad, though he could 'recover' his career in here under proper manager... was great in soton, and had good times in everton, but i don't think moyes is giving him enough credit...my opinion

Could be a lot better with more playing time and a manager that had faith in him.  He could do a lot worse than move to somewhere like Birmingham, probably start most games.

Guest mishka17

Could be a lot better with more playing time and a manager that had faith in him.  He could do a lot worse than move to somewhere like Birmingham, probably start most games.

of course he could... but that's football...

Darren Bent.

It would improve the team replacing Owen with Bent, no matter how better Owen may be individually

How many strikers do you really want? Assuming Defoe is gone come this summer Berbatov, Keane, Bent is still a very good set!

Darren Bent.

Would have just kept Berbatov if I were you, but Bent will be an adequete replacement and will work well with what you have left, plus if you rape them for as much as you did for Carrick you will have an odd £20m extra in your pocket.

It was good to see Martins in black and white.  He started his career in black and white as well. 

Just in case everyone missed the joke, they didn't have HD in those days you know, arf arf.