Watford vs Newcastle United - Match Thread - 13/05/07

Menace

:wave: to the Zog.

Good player but his attitude has hardly been sparkling. Yet another petulant Frenchman, buggers off from the Toon.

Patterson's attitude is shite too mind, gan out on the town anyday of the week and you'll see him getting shitfaced, hardly what you'd expect from a top level athlete.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Could it be Pattison's through the middle with Dyer on the right and Milner on the left?

Cant see Pattison beat his man on the wing so hopefully. In the middle he can pass the ball a few yards around....

The team:

-------------Given-------------

Solano-Ramage-Taylor-Carr

--Milner-Dyer-Butt-Pattison--

-------Ameobi-Owen----------

Martins is nowhere to be seen, Pearson OUT.

The team:

-------------Given-------------

Solano-Ramage-Taylor-Carr

--Milner-Dyer-Butt-Pattison--

-------Ameobi-Owen----------

Martins is nowhere to be seen, Pearson OUT.

Shit lineup. Pattision :lol:

Pattison rivals Fumaca as the worst player to turn out for us in the Premiership.

Aye, and football only started when the Premiership was born.  :cheesy:

Did I say it did? That's precisley the reason I sited "Premiership". Not too fucking difficult to fathom is it soopafan?

mackems.gif :idiot2:

Pattison rivals Fumaca as the worst player to turn out for us in the Premiership.

Aye, and football only started when the Premiership was born.  :cheesy:

Did I say it did? That's precisley the reason I sited "Premiership". Not too fucking difficult to fathom is it soopafan?

mackems.gif :idiot2:

HTL refers to his template reply having been made to look like an idiot.  :cheesy:

I wonder if Roeder left the team sheet before resigning?  :D

Exactly, thats the type of team you will see from Glenn Roeder

I don't care what people think about Pearson, i think he's a fucking donkey for not using Luque or N'Zogbia in this game, its a pretty much pointless game and still he decided to go with the worst possible formation, as far as i'm concerned i want him and those two clowns with him out as soon as Allardyce takes over

Also, why is Terry Mac a "Scout" in Fm ???

I don't care what people think about Pearson, i think he's a f****** donkey for not using Luque or N'Zogbia in this game, its a pretty much pointless game and still he decided to go with the worst possible formation, as far as i'm concerned i want him and those two clowns with him out as soon as Allardyce takes over

He won't be in FM08, I've already submitted the file and I've changed him, next research phase is not till the summer.

Why is anyone whinging? This match means nothing at all.

So why not throw Luque,N'Zogbia, Gooch in and let them prove themselves?

Its EXACTLY the type of team Glenn Roeder would put in, so basically its like we didnt even sack  him..we just allowed a fatter version of manage us for this game..

Oba MUST be injured that's all I can think, It definately looks bye bye to zog, unless Sam fancies him..;o)

I don't care what people think about Pearson, i think he's a f****** donkey for not using Luque or N'Zogbia in this game, its a pretty much pointless game and still he decided to go with the worst possible formation, as far as i'm concerned i want him and those two clowns with him out as soon as Allardyce takes over

He won't be in FM08, I've already submitted the file and I've changed him, next research phase is not till the summer.

So what does he do actually, aside for joking around? :lol:

So what does he do actually, aside for joking around? :lol:

In real life, fuck all.. he is just a joker.. not a qualified coach, just organises piss ups and social things and puts the cones out in training, unfortunately there is no job option for 'clown' on FM, with a bit of luck Allardyce will sack him.