Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

That chant was good for one season when we actually competed with them. After that. :undecided:

Dunno like. I'd never start the Shearer turned you down chant, but I think it's a worth an airing when they're singing about him. They're obsessed with the man and clearly never gotten over his rejection - they seem unable to comprehend anyone not wanting to play for the greatest club in the world and not able to handle even that kind of failure.

Exactly this.

Urrgh, just seen NUST playing the 'Shearer turned you down' card in relation to this. It's exactly that kind of bullshit that cultivates the notion of our inflated self-perception in the first place.

Over 16 years ago a great player signed for us - which didn't even result in an on-field improvement btw - like that's all we're about ffs. p*ss off you embarrassing set of small-time c***s.

:thup:

Our wee club got four points off them last year, helping their nearest and dearest to their first title in how ever many years were on that sign at OT. I can't remember ever doing that well against them before.

The truth of the matter is that ever since we emerged under SJH and KK in the early 90s, Ferguson has had a pathological FEAR of Newcastle United truly fulfilling its potential.

Merlin is spot on with this. Talking to Visiting Man Utd fans in our first season up, was confirmation of this.

Ferguson scared of us :yao:

Probably about as much as the US is scared of North Korea. Probably less.

You have a small time view of the club you are supposed to support - read CP 40s post.....

Incidentally, the US IS scared of N Korea because they know they would have to nuke them to be sure of winning...and risk the same in return.

Footballing version of a dictatorship. For years he created a surpressive regime built on bulling his staff players and refs into submission. Look at some of the great players whom he's kicked out for having a voice, Beckham, Ronaldo, keane and the quiet ones who have stayed on, Scholes, Giggs.

It all works as a fantastic motivation tool but ultimately its a flaw in his personality, he's a bully and acts like a child when anyone stands up to him. Take the bbc incident, or barring sky on wednesday. Don't fight the regime or it will destroy you.

Its not the same as Mourinho who calculates his controvesy. Its not genius mind games, its bitching.

There's no question of Fergys success, he's done remarkable things. Had he not had his first premierleague title he would gone down in history like all the other scottish dinosaurs, dalglish, mcleish etc, for being a bully who's motivation outweighs his  tactical nouse.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but fuck me what a twat Stone Moses seems to be :lol: Typical Man U fan, can't wait til Ferguson retires and they plummet down the table and they all abandon ship and start supporting City instead.

Good post that merlin.

It's quite simple. It took them 25 years to win the title and set a base for domination. After just one season, we come along with the potential and the audacity to try and  stop all that. That is why Fergie and Man United fans always hated us.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but fuck me what a twat Stone Moses seems to be :lol: Typical Man U fan, can't wait til Ferguson retires and they plummet down the table and they all abandon ship and start supporting City instead.

Also, the "financial constraints" comment. I'm sure they spent roughly the same amount of money (if not more) than City on RVP (best striker in the league) and Kagawa (best player in the Bundesliga). Financial constraints my arse :lol:

Urrgh, just seen NUST playing the 'Shearer turned you down' card in relation to this. It's exactly that kind of bullshit that cultivates the notion of our inflated self-perception in the first place.

Over 16 years ago a great player signed for us - which didn't even result in an on-field improvement btw - like that's all we're about ffs. p*ss off you embarrassing set of small-time c***s.

Fucking hell man :lol:

Embarrassing.

Hilariously hypocritical, Ferguson.

Although the press will be presenting it as correct of course.

Pardew was a prat with refs ONCE - Ferguson does it on average a dozen times a season, curiously coinciding with them not winning easily.

Oh and Ronaldo - do Man Yoo fans STILL rant at Shearer BECAUSE he turned them down ?

YES.

Also, the "financial constraints" comment. I'm sure they spent roughly the same amount of money (if not more) than City on RVP (best striker in the league) and Kagawa (best player in the Bundesliga). Financial constraints my arse :lol:

The gall of the man trying to argue that their gargantuan turnover made them the biggest club in the world*, but that doesn't count because the evil owners... Actually, he didn't explain how that worked, did he...?

Fucking wanker - sure we'll never see him again...

Good post that merlin.

It's quite simple. It took them 25 years to win the title and set a base for domination. After just one season, we come along with the potential and the audacity to try and  stop all that. That is why Fergie and Man United fans always hated us.

I'm still not having this mind, they couldn't give a fuck about us, man.

We have a lot more about us than a club than this man, come on.

Been on the magic sauce Merlin? :lol:

Be funny if Man Yoo "fans" typing was shown in the accent of where they were from.

Their forums would need translators !!!!

No surprise TBF - the press are every bit as bad.

Well, we got close a few times, and 2 cup finals, and a couple of semi finals.

Looks like improvement to me. Blame those around him not being up to it - NOT Shearer

Also as I said above, Man Yoo fans have done it FAR more than our own fans in ranting at Shearer - even after all these years.

Good post that merlin.

I'm still not having this mind, they couldn't give a fuck about us, man.

We have a lot more about us than a club than this man, come on.

Why do they chant about Shearer every fucking week then ? Answer that clever bollocks. This is a thread about Alex Ferguson. Don't really see what your problem is.