Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

I remember people on here had a go at me and didn't understand why i hated man utd so much that i even wanted them to be smashed by Barca at the champions league final.

Well now you know why.

They have always been c***s.  Just shocked that some on here only started to realize.

:lol: Good call.

I remember people on here had a go at me and didn't understand why i hated man utd so much that i even wanted them to be smashed by Barca at the champions league final.

Well now you know why.

They have always been c***s.  Just shocked that some on here only started to realize.

:lol: Good call.

Not really.... some of us actually knew it ages ago.

Count yourself lucky, I just bagged a Newton Heath shirt off Ebay (cos I'm hardcore and that and fucking hated the Glazers ages ago & even know no-one now doesn't I don't forget a grudge) and now I'm going to have to tell the seller to stick it up his hoop.

I have often watched his interviews and wondered whether he is starting to lose it. A large percentage of them seem to consist of him slurring something about "great courage", and he is 71 after all.

Last week it was "most dangerous thing I have seen on a football pitch, could have been killed", this week he's having another massive over reaction to next to nothing.

If he is going to be coming out with this stuff regularly then maybe he is finally getting close to packing it in.

I would be delighted if this was his last season.

I have often watched his interviews and wondered whether he is starting to lose it. A large percentage of them seem to consist of him slurring something about "great courage", and he is 71 after all.

Last week it was "most dangerous thing I have seen on a football pitch, could have been killed", this week he's having another massive over reaction to next to nothing.

If he is going to be coming out with this stuff regularly then maybe he is finally getting close to packing it in.

I would be delighted if this was his last season.

He'll be pissing in the nets before the FA take action and ask for the professionals.

Just a bully who can't take the slightest hint of criticism. No wonder his son turned out to be wife beating scum. Hope he rots in hell as soon as possible.

Thing is that when he snuffs it, because its ManU, the FA will ask us all to show respect, despite his total disrespect for our football club and of course many,many other clubs too.

He should be shown the same level of respect he has shown us, other clubs and referees over the years.

Just a bully who can't take the slightest hint of criticism. No wonder his son turned out to be wife beating scum. Hope he rots in hell as soon as possible.

Thing is that when he snuffs it, because its ManU, the FA will ask us all to show respect, despite his total disrespect for our football club and of course many,many other clubs too.

He should be shown the same level of respect he has shown us, other clubs and referees over the years.

He has been nice about us and Pardew as recently as a few months ago tbf. We always get his best team but he's usually respectful of us.

He has been nice about us and Pardew as recently as a few months ago tbf. We always get his best team but he's usually respectful of us.

:lol: Ya kidding man?  You're confusing respect with the inane drivel that comes out after his team have won. He hates us.

He couldn't contain his delight upon hearing we'd been relegated.

:lol: Ya kidding man?  You're confusing respect with the inane drivel that comes out after his team have won. He hates us.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/11/24/2772258/manchester-uniteds-sir-alex-ferguson-praises-alan-pardew

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/09/28/sir-alex-hails-newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-72703-31918666/

Sounds genuine to me.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/11/24/2772258/manchester-uniteds-sir-alex-ferguson-praises-alan-pardew

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/09/28/sir-alex-hails-newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-72703-31918666/

Sounds genuine to me.

You may be confused as the articles you're dragging up (which I can't be arsed to read) refer to Alan Pardew, who he has been totally disrespectful to today, but I am talking about his hatred of our club not the manager.

He lost it today in a Keeganesque "I'd love it" manner and displayed his vitriolic dislike of Newcastle.

It's a very conscious mentality seeping throughout the club. From manager, to players, to fans. Man Utd themselves are the only ones who can't see the consistently favourable treatment the club gets, as they childishly label any criticism as "bitterness". It makes the argument null and void as they simply refuse to listen to anything else.

Btw, you missed out Paul "ho ho ho a cheeky scamp, he can't tackle can he? Ha! He nearly broke his leg there, the rascal" Scholes.

That is the typical Man U fan summed up in two paragraphs.  Whenever you read anyone critiscising the fuckers on any other public forum they always come back with the term ABU.  Fuck off you daft cunts I follow United, you tossers support Newton Heath.