Allardyce confirmed as Newcastle manager - 3 year deal.

Paully

Very happy. I can see Allardyce and Oliver clashing definitely.

*Walks straight into managers office*

AO: "Hiya Sam, who you gonna sign this summer then, any names?

SA: "Alan?"

AO: "Yes Sam"

SA: "Get the f*** out of my office before I call security"

*Next Day*

Working Hard

by Alan Oliver, the Evening Chronicle

Sam Allardyce is working non-stop to get new faces into Newcastle over the coming weeks, but the Toon manager is keeping his cards close to his chest and refuses to reveal any targets to the media.

However, my inside knowledge at the club suggests that Steve Sidwell and Brett Emerton may well be on their way to the club despite Sidwell's recent transfer to Chelsea.

Reports linking the club with Silvan Distin are wide of the mark.

Fair fucks to ya mate! That is amazing! Love it!

My money is on a surprise announcement regarding the manager post.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the next manager of Newcastle United...someone who knows the club inside out, someone with the integrity, nous and professionalism we've all come to associate with this proud club..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/170000/images/_170244_douglas_hall_and_freddy_shepherd300.jpg

Guest geordiebaz

Well done Freddy and the board for moving quickly so we don't lose a summer to managerial uncertainty

Well done Freddy and the board for moving quickly so we don't lose a summer to managerial uncertainty

this is nufc we are talking about,never say anything like what you've posted till it is signed sealed ands he's been in the job for a week.

Guest Geordiesned

The NUFC rent-a-mongs better set their watches.

Indeed........I spoke to the Rent-a-Mong office this afternoon and their entire staff is booked out for tomorrow.

Should be a window-licking classic.

:lol:

Watch out for the bloke who always elbows the kids out of the way to get on camera whilst holding up the back page of the Chronicle. He'll more than likely be dribbling a bit. I guarantee he'll be there - he always is! :lol:

Indeed........I spoke to the Rent-a-Mong office this afternoon and their entire staff is booked out for tomorrow.

Watch out for the bloke who always elbows the kids out of the way to get on camera whilst holding up the back page of the Chronicle. He'll more than likely be dribbling a bit. I guarantee he'll be there - he always is! :lol:

if he's not fulfilling his mod duties

Guest Geordiesned

if he's not fulfilling his mod duties

:lol: Harsh!

...but fair! ;)

Oliver?

Guest sicko2ndbest

how many people do we reckon are going to turn up to welcome Sam to the Toon ?

Guest smoggeordie

It's to announce there's only still 45000 Rod Stewart tickets for sale..

Rod Stewart's playing here.....?  :dontknow:

I'm sure PA Guy will play you another one of his classics if you want.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: