Juventus

CPL

Takes the piss really match scandal for god knows how long and they are backup in the top tier of Italy and keeping half of their superstars at the sametime.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Napoli get promoted Sophia Loren will strip; she's 72. I think they're going to lose on purpose

Guest gggg

Juventus promoted, West Ham stay up and Milan win the Champions League.

in other words 'fuck the rules and fair play lads it don't matter anymore .

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's turned himself around, newe Zidane apparanltly, but crossed with Maldini

Least Newcastle have benefitted in a way.

Was there a clause that we would get more for Boumsong if they went back up or did i dream it?

I seriously doubt they'd have put a "promotion clause" in. Any future fees will be if they win the major trophies, Champions League qualification, etc. next season if he plays.

On 22 August 2006 Boumsong joined the recently Serie B relegated Juventus for a fee of €4.8 million (£3.26 million), with future incentives promised to Newcastle relating to Juventus' future performance.

with future incentives promised to Newcastle relating to Juventus' future performance.

knowing us it was probably a gentleman's agreement, our negotiators just believed it  :cheesy:

Guest LucaAltieri

I thought Boumsong sucked in Juventus as well?

Or is he good again now?

Yeah, all the Juve fans I speak to over here think he's garbage. He did score an important goal for them a couple of weeks ago, though. Bumbled it in from a corner. First goal of the season. Hasn't played all that many games either, despite only serie b opposition.

Guest Mase

Why people are happy to see such cheating scum doing well, I don't understand.

And to think I used to really like them.

Well I have always liked Juve and still do. It was 4 or 5 people of the board that cheated. The players, the coach, the fans new nothing about what was going on and I have so much sympathy for all of them… It’s not there fault what so ever and yet there the ones which get the shit for it.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

A team playing football as good as Milan, it would be a travesty to see them in Serie B...

Why people are happy to see such cheating scum doing well, I don't understand.

And to think I used to really like them.

Well I have always liked Juve and still do. It was 4 or 5 people of the board that cheated. The players, the coach, the fans new nothing about what was going on and I have so much sympathy for all of them Its not there fault what so ever and yet there the ones which get the s*** for it.

+ They play in black and white