The Champions League Final

Dokko

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

One of the greatest fluke goals ever, it has to be said.  mackems.gif

Zenden wouldn't look out of place in this Milan side tonight.

Arent they releasing him in the summer?

no idea but they're both shite.

LMAO! :D

HT Analysis: Milan shite, there for the taking.

Sum-Up Word: Twats.

Guest kingdawson

Wow the team that insults the opposition about there style of play have resorted to copying there game plan. Cheating, counter attacking piles of crap.

Zenden is f***** useless!!! He is by far the worst player I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt. Even Djimi Traore is better than him. Bring in Kewell!

Must be saying something.. Id rather play Luque than Kewell.

Guest brewer

Wow the team that insults the opposition about there style of play have resorted to copying there game plan. Cheating, counter attacking piles of crap.

Cheating?

Fucking come on. Fecking sick of the commentators bumming Liverpool... they've done FUCK all, with their shite long ball tactics, and even when it's out no the wings - it's Pennat and Zenden man. Bloody hell, shut it.

Come on Milan.

Zenden is f***** useless!!! He is by far the worst player I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt. Even Djimi Traore is better than him. Bring in Kewell!

Must be saying something.. Id rather play Luque than Kewell.

Luque is fucking class man..

Liverpool have been poor, at least they'll have to come out and attack now instead of waiting til the last 15mins to do so as i suspect was there plan. How the fuck was Agger not booked for his cynical foul when Kaka was away and also Alonso for persistant fouling. A better goal couldn't have been scoring by Milan, i hope it went in off his hand n all. Nice one Pippo, love the Marco Tardelli esque celebration too.

Guest BooBoo

Milan 1-0 without playing at all. Surely they'll learn from 2 years ago and bomb on from the restart and get the killer second.