The Champions League Final

Dokko

Zenden is f***** useless!!! He is by far the worst player I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt. Even Djimi Traore is better than him. Bring in Kewell!

Must be saying something.. Id rather play Luque than Kewell.

Luque is f****** class man..

Who's doubting the genius, man.  ;)

Guest kingdawson

Liverpool have been poor, at least they'll have to come out and attack now instead of waiting til the last 15mins to do so as i suspect was there plan. How the f*** was Agger not booked for his cynical foul when Kaka was away and also Alonso for persistant fouling. A better goal couldn't have been scoring by Milan, i hope it went in off his hand n all. Nice one Pippo, love the Marco Tardelli esque celebration too.

Crack is wack.

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Guest JamesD

Never a handball, like.

Actually it was a handball, but i can't really blame the ref for not seeing it..

It hit his arm, but it wasn't handball imo.

if it happens near the center circle, ok, whatever. but when it deflects off the arm for a goal, it has to be called.

Liverpool have been poor, at least they'll have to come out and attack now instead of waiting til the last 15mins to do so as i suspect was there plan. How the f*** was Agger not booked for his cynical foul when Kaka was away and also Alonso for persistant fouling. A better goal couldn't have been scoring by Milan, i hope it went in off his hand n all. Nice one Pippo, love the Marco Tardelli esque celebration too.

Crack is wack.

Wouldn't know but they can play a hell of a lot better aka good. Just been made to look good by an inferior Milan performance. Need to bring on another striker IMO and sack off Zenden.

Never a handball, like.

Actually it was a handball, but i can't really blame the ref for not seeing it..

if it happens near the center circle, ok, whatever. but when it deflects off the arm for a goal, it has to be called.

How? Surely the ref gives the decision if he reckons he deliberately played the ball with his arm, regardless of where it happens.

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Pennants just seeing loads of the ball and not doing anything with it

Never a handball, like.

Indeed it should. Unfair advantage.

Agreed with Liverpool being the better of sides.  Still, score is 1-0 MILANOOOO!!!!!! 

They've done fuck all so far, Milan completely governing the game from the back. For me, Mascherano has been Liverpool's only real shining player; they need another striker on if they're going to cause Milan any problems.