when is big sam back from his holidays???

Guest Toon83

Guest Toon83

just wondering if anyone knows when Allardyce is back from his pre season break so he can start things going at Newcastle.

Does anybody know?

Guest andynufc84

SA is back off holiday aint he? Didnt he go and visit Dyer and Owen on Friday?

Aye sure he is in the country, Newcastle players are on holiday

What about his wife and kids Bluf..?

Fair point, I suppose.  Wish we all got monthly holidays just to take the family away, but yeah, fair point.

How many weeks a year holiday does he get though? I assume its all in one go and most of us in "normal" employment will get at least 20 days off a year.

Just because he's on holiday does not mean he won't be doing anything.

As long as he has a telephone, things will be in motion. Life at SJP won't stop just because one man is on holiday.

Guest 3-1 NYD

Didn't he 'win' 2 Glastonbury Festival tickets in some kind of celebrity auction?

I'll buy him a pint if I bump into him :Jonny2J: And then tell him to get rid of that c*nt Kieron Dyer!

Guest Steven_MB

Fair point, I suppose.  Wish we all got monthly holidays just to take the family away, but yeah, fair point.

How many weeks a year holiday does he get though? I assume its all in one go and most of us in "normal" employment will get at least 20 days off a year.

and the lucky git gets to work Xmas and new year, wish i could.

and the lucky git gets to work Xmas and new year, wish i could.

I'm gutted for him, I bet he'd prefer working in some dirty little shithole of a factory for minimum wage.

Think a little break is good for him.

Time for him to take everything on board and think things through without the distractions of day to day life at SJP. I am sure he making notes on players etc in readiness for coming back

The Journal say he would be back this week!

Shak where the heck did you hear 22nd of June from?!!! That would be outrageous!!!

That's practically another month. he is definitely back this week.